Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pearz made me cry T.T

So Allod news, New patch coming up, Alot of rubies in certain classes are going to be moved around and possibly the moves themselves will change in nature. Thus, most classes (according to pearz) will be getting respects (I better get mine Allod staff lol).

All old cashshop items will expire in 7 days when this patch comes. Pretty gay. All myrph costs DOUBLE of what they cost now (thus encouraging the use of incense, this is starting to feel more like a cash shop game now). And the new incense lasts all day and not only increases hp and mp, but boosts your attack too, (again, starting to feel more like a cash shop game where p2p > f2p). In any case, I share neutral views on this. Frankly I don't mind. If I were to fork cash into this game, it's x1000 times cheaper then MT will ever be. At least these GMs show SOME sort of compassion and concern to it's players.

While astraling today, we took rho's ship out. Today was like my lucky day or something. Most of the drops were leather based, meaning I had free claims and dibs on them. The thing I like about being a warden is that no one else really uses leather but me, so there is NO competition over leather drops, they are just auto-mine. Not to mention being a fresh lvl 40, I am a still undergeared. Anyway, Today's drops were nice. I FINALLY got my hands on a 2H spear. It works great frankly, only downside is that my claws were luck based, this spear is int/perc based, shooting my luck into the shithole. My crit was 28% with claws, now it is 8% with my spear. Quite the big difference eh? Nevertheless, I'm no where near being fully astraled geared, and my build is claw-based until I get my water of death to respect myself into a 2hand. So only time will tell how epic I will be.

I, for one as a warden, am hoping that our renew changes into the version of the russians. For those who don't know, the NEW renew is a instant cast, lasting 10 seconds. Based on the video, it healed 20-30k no crits for every 2 seconds for those 10 seconds along with a 50 second cooldown (I'm not sure if this is WITH the renew rubies or not). Regardless, I plan to snag all three renew rubies and make my build revolve around it's 50 second cooldown. Not to mention I am also getting R2 Nature's Grip, immobilizes the target for 4 seconds for 25 seconds, meaning each 4 seconds it will re-immobilize you (unless it misses), meaning if my perception is high, I can immobilize you for 29 seconds in reality. Guess what cooldown it has? 50 seconds, just like the new Renew. I have big plans and hopes for this patch in regards to my warden.

Now to the meaning of the topic title. Pearz was talking about Angel Beat in our guild chat, I was curious about this anime and went to watch it. I must agree with pearz, quite the anime. I give it a 9/10. Mostly because I do not know what a "perfect" anime would be, and this is potentially probably one of the best animes I have watched. I'm not going to be a spoiler or anything, you can watch it yourself.

Call me a girl, but I am quite the sensitive type sometimes. If you want to make fun of that I really don't care. Girls tend to like the sensitive types anyway and chances are I don't really give 2 fucks about someone who's going to make fun of me for crying. At this point I'd advise you to leave my blog and to go fuck yourself. I think it takes bigger balls to admit it really, hence why I won't deny it here. I cried 3 times at 3 different points while watching this this anime. Episode 3-4 ,(I can't remember which, but it was when the girl dissapeared) I cried. Episode 9 (not sure again haha, I'm frankly too tired to actually look, hence I encourage you to watch it yourself), where the 2nd disappearance happened with the new singer. Lastly, at the end of the anime I balled my eyes out.

QQ,

No comments:

Post a Comment