Friday, June 4, 2010

Real Life D=...and allods

Yea, so allods been fun. I'm lvl 32 now. I haven't been lvling as fast as I was before but only due to real life (pearz calls them excuses).

I really get more of a kick out of discussing warden builds with pearz. I gotta say that she has a better thought process then I do on most of these when were talking about builds.

Recently, we have been discussing about Warden TANK (yes I said tank and warden in the same phrase) builds and the other day I threw 3 builds at her for the purpose of "tanking".

as predicted, she spat all 3 builds out and gave me a build that was nothing like the other builds I gave (lulz) but her build made more sense then mine did (only because when I made my build, I wanted to retain things that would make it fun to play. As in the builds I made werent fully pointed at tanking but personal preference, meaning I did not think clearly like pearz did). As pearz said, a tank...well...tanks...and nothing more serving any other purpose.

I also learned that the Warden's Nature's Grip works like a Scouts KD move, except it immobilizes for the full timer that it is on (which is an epic crowd controlling move).

If I had known this sooner, I would have totally make some sort of build around it.

Well anyway, everyone's saying Caster warden is the way to go, But I have been hellbent (and I mean absolutely stubborn) to stay and remain as a melee warden because I KNOW (oh god i just KNOW) that there just HAS to be something melee wardens can do to be epic, and that everyone who ever said wardens suck will face the fact that they were just too stupid to play the warden right. Frankly, it could be true and that melee wardens do suck, I will find a way, O hell I will to make us of them.

Anyway, moving on to my "excuses" that caused me to lvl slowly with allods.

I been working more now at my job (D.C. Body Shop) money's good. Gives me spending money for shitz.

Like my last post said at the very end, I went to Michigan with some friends and got wasted. I kinda assumed that my BF would cancel our "together time" (were going through some....issues) so on sunday we got wasted again..(but with a hangover ontop of that). Now being the lightweight that I am, and not a daily heavy drinker. I passed out all Monday (lulz). I had some peps fill me in on what I did Saturday cuz apparently I laughed hysterically for a straight hour and then passed out. we took alot of pics and videos, most of which are posted on Facebook, and the clean pics that hint no sign of being drunk were posted on my myspace (who rlly even uses it?). Anyway, we had alot of fun, soooo were going to be doing this again tomorrow (haha). At the Patawatami Pool where poor little kids will see us and be traumatized for life at our retardationally epic fun.

Then next week on saturday we (as in the same group from before I hanged with) will be heading to Chicago, by train (just to add more epicness to this), to see some friends and spend the day site seeing, shopping, china town, stuff. Then the next day we will choo choo train back up to Michigan (the same place as before) and well...obviously get drunk....on the beach....of Lake Michigan....again.

God with life being so good, the desire to even sit my ass in a chair to play allods has been nonexistant D=.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment