Thursday, June 24, 2010

So THIS is what got chin9111 banned. DEFINITELY SPAMMING!!




Upon reading, you see that I DID infact mention to remain flame-free and constructive. This is your Aeria at it's best.

I fail to see a legit reason to delete such a thread unless you have something to hide.

Aeria, I'm waiting for a reply....why was this deleted?

Oh, the link you see me post there is something I addressed in the past but it was so "conveniently" moved like all my other posts usually are. I took the liberty of finding and supplying you the link in that screenshot ^.^

Why did I mention this thread? As you can see in the screenshot, GMDantine "implores" us to find her wrong that in the past she DID infact move/delete/poorly moderate posts.

If you click on the link I listed (Above) and scroll to the second page, you will read something TOTALLY contradictory to her statements.

Can we go wtf?


P.S. Thank you Royce for SSing this. If i had the energy i would send this with my RT.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment