Monday, June 21, 2010

1-2-3-Third Out: It's official, you're a retard.

Strike one:

So, after skimming through this thing that was too stupid to take seriously .

Seriously, too stupid for me to take seriously. You admit you were wrong, end of story, please don't try to explain it with your hypocrite point of views and try to make it look like "oh it's no big deal." Be logical, you're wrong. All the explaining in the world with whatever story you want to invent, end of the day, you're wrong >.> . Plain and simple.

Inb4 thanos comes here to explain that I need to "get to know him".


*waits for Finella to blog rape him*

Strike two:

Last night I heard like...at least 5 people get banned (I'm willing to bet shitload more) from a few players in allods that jumped over from mt, freshly banned (yay for me, really feels at home for me). For anyone else, Tennesse server. Pearz is here +100. So is Lezar, Faust, Ejac, Rikku, Kenji, and probably others that I don't know of or havent mentioned.

Then I read this and see Royce was banned too (lol) .

Well congradulations, You really and to kill the game >.>. You've banned the 2 former GS that I would have considered the best applicants ever and personally would have vouched and shown respect to even without the GS uber orangeness.

Doesn't matter to me really, keep banning and convince more people to come to allods.

Btw, I find it so shitty of you aeria, to make "you cannot report a player after 14 days of the incident rule" RIGHT AFTER you started mysteriusly banning people (cuz let's not forget that you banned me for something I did 4 months ago at that time-frame and THEN invent that rule) You have no idea how bullshitting that is.

Strike Three:

Since I know Theenut, and whoever the fucks I dont give 2 cents for stalk my/and everyone else's blog, I cant really post strike three here. Plus strike three hasn't happened yet....I think the Aeria team will know what it is when it happens.

Anyway, I personally impored you aeria to reply back to my RT response to you in the previous blog post but lookey here, no replies yet in my E-mail. What a bummer, it takes you 45 seconds to lock my topic (which Royce was so kind to SS, I'm waiting for it to post it here for you lovely readers to know what got me banned) , 2 minutes to bann me, 22 hours to reply to my RT, and now apparently more then 4 days (and counting) to reply to my response (if any reply comes at all). GREAT PRIORITIES!!!

________________________________________________

In Allod news, Kenji and Rikku joined last night =d, more familia to me. I'm still doing my dailies, I envy each and every gear pearz has. And the realization that when I'm lvl 40 and astraling 24/7 will be required of me if I so wish to find windsong armor is not appealing to me very well. I absolutely hate the fail build I have right now and Dragon Ring can suck my dick cuz thsi map utterly blows.

________________________________________________

In Real Life news, Last night was potentially one of the most weirdest nights I ever experienced. Someone called my cellphone, came up as unknown. I answered and it was a dude, who wouldn't tell me who he was. within 2 minutes he tries to have phone sex with me >.>. I'm quite...innocent and clean when it comes to things like this(despite my pervyness). Anyway, after 40 minutes of talking, he still wouldnt tell me who he was, and kept insisting on phone sex. I kept rejecting telling him I have never did phone sexing and never will.

Guess what?

This friday we have a date. (O lord)

Inside me I think its some creeper old dude or a fate dude...nerd...something....just creepy. I am still questioning exactly why did I agree to it. He's apparently in the closet (hence the unknown caller but really?) Anyway, this shall be interesting to see who it is.

P.S. Cody I swear to god if it was you I'm going to tell Royce that you're cheating on him. Ejac I swear to god if it is you, I will take a taxi to your house and teepee it with the taxi driver.

-LG.....in love with lndi.

5 comments:

  1. Spoiler Alert: It was Theena and she's going to jump you for sending so many RTs and making her read through things that requires her to work.

    Come to WoW and bring everyone with you, I hate cash shop games and I want to roll with a big MT migration group, including the Allods crew :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=852113. Aeria support at best. Use contact us for ban reason. Answer back is 'if you send other mail to this section, you will be banned for spam'

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow poor rymi. English isn't her best language either. She has my sympathy for that.

    Gerald, Come to Allods. We already migrated a decent group from MT and probably more.

    Pearz's guild isn't a bad one either, it's actually great. It's a helpful environment, everyone helps each other, and no drama, n best of all, you wont get banned (there are ways to get banned but the gms actually warn you first, not like MT auto-bann-idk-what-I-did)

    The GM's know what thier doing (BIG change from MT) its actually the players that are kinda stupid lol (meaning don't trust 70% of the forums haha).

    And we could also use more players for pvp and pve herioc purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look theena found new reason to ban peepz. Hardworking peepz this time

    http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=864543&start=10

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was the most retarded response I ever read. srsly? her solution is to CHECK everyone's bank account and PREVENT the rich ones from participating? Is this not some form of harassment to begin with? It doesnt solve anything either. Someone like me were still playing, I would have just bid for you, and be the middle man in all the auction transfers. Her solution solves absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete