Thursday, June 10, 2010

All 3 in 1 go

Hmm, so this friday, I'll be heading to Chicago ( I hate you Ejac for going a week earlier). My friends are panzies afraid that it might rain and tried to cancel but I put my foot down, and we ARE going even if it is raining. After that, we are going to head back to Michigan on Saturday and well....get flat drunk again like last time, same place, same time, same people (with a few more).

I found this so funny cuz last time we went to Michigan and went to the beach, I told this to Jeff, and his eyes went wide and said, "NO WAY! I was working that day! I was in the red boat!"(you know, him being in the coast guard and all). So haha, funny how we were so close and didn't realize it.

Moving on to allods, I'm lvl 37 now (yes to all who need to know, I am Loveguardian on Tennesse server). I gotta say, some spots were really grueling and downright frustrating. If it weren't for this guild helping me out in raid quests and certain areas, I think I would have ragequitted or picked an easier class (warden is no joke, we are balls to the wall hard to use). Anyway, despite it not being as fun as MT use to be (and I emphasis the word "use"). I think that may all change when I hit 42. I'll get to do heroics and be in the same (or close to) group where pearz is at (as well as many many many others). N being a warden, I'll get access to loot drops that are leather and most likely be the only one in the group who can wear and use leather armor, so free dibs eh?

I really really wished I could get the racial skill of the imperial wardens, they have the ability to split all damage with their pet and them, which can be HAXXED. All you gotta do is place your pet in astral mode (astral mode is when your pet gets UBER healed, like full heal in 20 seconds starting from 0). And keep using the racial skill to heal yourself, steal health from the pet, and keep the pet in astral mode to recover and let you endlessly continue (badass ability in summary). Being Kanian, the racial ability is to fear for 10 seconds (meaning not as kool as imperial wardens, but it has it's situational uses). Anyway when I reach 40 I'll respect into a tank warden (yes tank...and warden...together). Pearz helped me with the build (she's amazing =o?) and hopefully I can be uber with the build in pvp. As much as I wanted to remain using claws as my weapon, it simply wont do for pvp, nor will it do with damage migitation and absolutely useless for stoney warriors. I'll have to switch to 2 hand spears to hit harder, seeing as I will also obtain Reveal Vulnerability, and do enough damage to hold agro, hit through stoney warriors armor, as well as the cooldown of spears aren't too bad, semi-spammable, so it's the best of both worlds^.^

In Megaten memory:

Well, I found this video =O. It was AM1GO's last ichi run with Agito before he quit and I wanted 1 last run with him before we said our goodbyes (I wish I coulda done this), and I believe it's also the last video of me anywhere in MT too so to anyone who cares, I still get a kick out of watching it a little bit. I kinda miss my turtle (fuck you Wu Kong). I also randomly typed in "pearz" just to see what would come up and ended up seeing lndi smack pearz (haha).

This was suppose to be a solo, But I know where credit is due, Tofufa's (tofutizer) Skadi healed a bit which helped or not, was 1 less thing to worry about time to time, and I think EVERYONE except me (and tofufa) had COTW in this party, so yea everyone helped my little turtle. This was also before the demon comps where out, when I got my demon comp , I recall 5ks hitting up jiko and 1ks hitting on granhs, as well as 1 hit gakis (rubies!!!). Anyway, to the happy memories.

-LG, (so how is MT doing =P?)

4 comments:

  1. For lack of a better term:
    Megaten is fucked.

    Oh, and by all means, feel free to talk publicly about what we discussed on Allods the other night. People should know about what happened from your perspective. The gloves are off and I'm tired of playing nice ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I take it something bad must have happened for you to feel that way XD.

    In all honesty, I don't really care what happened to me about MT. It's too ironic and stupid to really be stressed over.

    Plus I don't think anyone from MT really cares what happened to me haha. But it would be kinda nice to tell everyone, I hear they many don't really know what happened. Not like MT shut me up or anything (they totally did haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i just read you blog and shitted my pants

    SPAMMING POSTS (voicing opinion) MAY LEAD TO ACCOUNT BEING BANNED!!>>!>!?!?!?!

    AHAHAaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao andrew u dick -.- way to capture me in one of my adorable cake dresses AND CALLING ME A LEECHER -.- come to cali doll ^^ ill tear up ur hole D<

    ReplyDelete