Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strike Two:Allods and Mabinogi

To start off, while I was away partying, both Pearz and Ejac (love you) attained Judge Rank for pvp. Big congratz to them, and apologies for missing out.

For the moment I have hit a wall with allods, I'm stuck in Dragon Ring, and I won't lie, I'm severly undergeared to take on any mobs at my level.

For the moment all I can do is do my dailies to increase my reps and wait till I can get rep gear to help me through Dragon Ring hopefully, or bite down hard and die a few dozen times, the first choice sounds better.

Faustlieche (my epic good twin) and Lezartwo (my german manwhore) have both hopped onto allods, which more or less makes me feel a bit happier that some of my "family" is at least here with me.

I also recently started Mabinogi (this was a game i played before I discovered Megaten actually). I quit last year for megaten because it was so p2p based, you had to pay money to get rebirths which eventually I realized I could no longer excell. Apparently a old friend of mine who plays the game (STILL) says the rebirths are free now after you reach a certain age.

I checked the site and I was so shocked at how much CONTENT they have. There are 3 races now (use to be just humans) humans, elves, and gaints (obviously I picked giant). There was alot of content on there, and so many skills, I felt like I was being overwhelmed and the urge to explore all over again (something MT doesn't have). Anyway, I'll be playing casually on this for the moment till my daily quests in allods are finished.

To anyone who cares my I play Mari server, I'm a gaint, and my ign is Ioveguardian (spelled with a capitalized I, someone took my name).

-LG-strike two

No comments:

Post a Comment