Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Patch 1.1

Within the next few hours will begin maintenance in allods for the next patch. 12 hours?

After fiddling with my build, I realized that despite pearz's guidance, no one's perfect. The base build she gave is still useful, and for the most part I will be revolving around it, but the overall build had some problems. Main problem was that I couldn't tank. The only possible way to do so is to have legendaries, which are dam hard to get, and even harder when this patch comes. (we won't discuss the details of the patch, there's simply too much to explain and absorb).

On top of being a fail tank, I couldn't hold agro. I had to sit around waiting for reveal vulnerability to be inflicted by my bear before landing 1 hit and then really waiting around for the next one to land. While astraling in Zales Allod Pearz checked the dps meter and said I was 10% of the total dps . . . . out of 6 ppl....beating 1 other person..pathetic.

I plan to respect my build again. This time I will still keep pearz's base build she provided me, but I will change a few things around.

Thankfully, they will be changing our renew from a buff to a burst heal. I couldnt revolve my build around nature's grip. The move has uses, but not enough to keep it, especially when the effect doesnt work on raid bosses. The rubies used for that move will be placed elsewhere where I think I will have better use of it.

Not only that, but they will fix the bug of the vortex debuff, and I plan to stick to a 2H mace as my weapon.

Warden's are hard to play. "jack of all trades, best of none". I think that is my summary on it. There are so few wardens ingame that players have forgotten what moves we have.

I was in a Orcshek Heroics with Faustleiche in a fail party the other day (by fail, I mean I outgeared everyone there with the exception of Faust and was a better tank then the tanker with my fail build). Anyway, overall, I kinda fucked up in 1 spot and then they blamed the whole run on me. I lulz when the summoner kept going "WTF" every time I used NB(Natural Balance). I get these comments every so often with nature grip and NB. Pretty soon they are going to wonder why they have a aqua vitae in their inventory.

Anyway, today Pearz showed me how to farm gold in this game. Feels alot like ichi, but way too boring to do alone. It went a lil quicker the 2nd time around when Faust accompanied me.

(btw, Faust, if you are reading this, you and me need to talk about your respec build, I just had the brightest idea, kinda evil too mwhahaha. It involves your Heavenly Smite, and Pee Vee Pee, you'll love it).

I also picked up Alchemy finally. After reaching lvl 40 I finally had free time to experience other content and skills in this game. Atm its skill lvl is 206 and always increasing. Raising the skill isn't much out of my pocket since I discovered Allods way of farming and selling the pots usually gives back 2/3 of the money spent. I'm most likely going to try and help Faust with getting his ship(or mine but I don't want to?) and getting stuff I may need like Water of Deaths. Allods is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then Megaten. (what do you know they are having in this patch?? 1 of the many things is NEW CONTENT OMFG no wayzzz)

Only thing I'm worried about is the Holy charms, cost on my gold, as well as the new incense.

It has become a little more P2P, but I just hope that it doesn't become such a hassle that the F2P cannot function anymore. I hope that it doesnt become MT, where it's Pay to Win, however I kinda wished they stuck with the FoD then this bullshit.

_______________________

As for real life. Don't feel like talking about it. Nothing really bad has happened, only thing I think is bad is I lost a lot of muscle mass, kinda getting squishy? Not attractive. My bf is also sending hints to me that confuse me. Dropping "I love you" and "Wish you could live with me" phrases. I'm too afraid to say I love you back, more so that I have never been in a relationship this deep or this far. I'm just afraid to get hurt, like an average human. Plus once your 18+ your like fresh meat....I cannot believe how many times I get hit on. I cannot deny it isn't tempting, but I'm still faithful to my current on n only. Last weekend our groupy did the usual heading up to Michigan, drunk, AND fireworks for July 4th. A girl told me I had a nice butt.....I was like...thanks.....I didn't know my butt was my best feature....coming from a girl all the more. Anywayz, enough of me, What's up with you =O?

-LG,

No comments:

Post a Comment