Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Settings, some quick changes

-Update-

This forum has done similar things as to the poll I set up(click here).

I made the liberty of making a new account and posting my own opinion. I hope they take the Megaten related posts serius.

Inb4 I get banned for "spamming" when that is the only post I made with my account, and it remained 100% constructive.
_____________________________________________________

1:Bottom of the screen has a chatbox just like Royce's =O. Plz change your name to your IGN of allods or MT so I can add you. If your already a member of Royce's then I can easily add you to members list. Otherwise I have to know you personally.

2: Background change, I received a few complains saying that my epically black background and white text hurts my reader's eyes. I hope this suits a little better to your eyes. If not, blech maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll change it. If not, o well, you didn't have to read my posts XD.

3: Right under the title page you will already have noticed there is a poll up there that is going to last for 2 weeks. The question is there and all you have to do is submit your vote. Since we all know Aeria loves stalking peoples blogs, I personally will get a little enjoyment seeing the results knowing that Aeria will be seeing the same thing, except jizzing at the fact they cannot delete the polls. Sorry Aeria, please follow my ToS or else you may be subject to I-don't-give-a-fuck.

4:Maybe a few more minor changes, not worth mentioning. Possibility more small changes will come. If some do, I'll be sure to edit this post. Till then, enjoy the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment