Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Strike One: Real Life





Well, real life has been quite the blast, I been partying on the weekends and me and my bf are still together after 6 months. Life's been nice to me, almost feels like it's too nice (excuse my paranoia, but I just feel something bad is gonna happen). Anyway, last weekend, as promised, I got drunk, pretty drunk. I didn't remember a thing, my friends filled me in on what I did. Apparently, I came on to everyone, made out with 2 girls, called someone jesus and told them I loved them. I mistook a guy named Chris as Jessica and then mistook the actual Jessica as chris and asked why Chris(jessica) had boobs. We took a shitton of pictures, all of which are on facebook (pauses to find a few and upload them here for your enjoyment). To Ejac: we were in St. Joe incase you were wondering. Anyway, I can't wait for this upcoming year of college. I know I'll have to stop partying and start focusing on school and gym only again. I kinda wanna get into ND just to shut my dad up, bad reason to want to go there but hey, I'm human.

By the way, recently I been getting molested and coming on to recently...like...more men and women I noticed have shown interest in me. All I have to say is "where the fuck was this when I was in High School?". I wasn't getting any ass for the nerd that I was, then all the sudden BAM, girls on the right, guys on the left, coming from everywhere wanting to "hook up". Is modern world all about "hooking up"? Dear lord, I am not a whore, nor am I a player, or a pimp, nor do I cheat. Hooking up is not something I do. Was I raised incorrectly or something? Is it weird to just want a relationship and not "hook ups" and "1 night stands" or "fuck buddies"? Gawd, I never realized so many ppl got a thing for asians.

-LG, strike one.

No comments:

Post a Comment