Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Strike out, 1 , 2, 3 , 2nd out.

First one is their e-mail notification to me of my bann
Second one is my RT sent to them
Third is their reply back

Fouth is my haxxor reply back to them that I except they won't reply back, or answer anything I asked of. (But now that I mentioned it on my blog, which you prooved you stalk, and many others will also see it now as well, I guess you will reply?)

Ya see, in THIS blog post, I mentioned at the end that I would totally make multiple accounts to fuck with you aeria (yes aeria, I'm talking to you, since you stalk/harass my blog). But no where in the RT I sent in (which everyone shall read in the second reply) does it even mention such a thing. See that, Aeria cares and loves my blog more then fixing the errors in MT. +100 ego for me.

Letter 1!!! The E-mail notification.

__________________________________

Dear chin9111,

This is a notice of a ban placed on the Admin account assigned to this e-mail address.
It was found that a character under the account was 'spamming'.

With this behavior confirmed we have placed a 'permanent' ban on the account starting on Tue, 2010-06-15 07:53. If you wish to discuss this ban further please contact us at info@aeriagames.com to receive a request ticket.

-- Admin Team
__________________________________

Letter 2!!!!! My RT

__________________________________


Account name: chin9111

Game: MegaTen

Server: Cerebus

Character Name: Legendarylove

E-mail address: asiansensation9116@yahoo.com

So a fellow player showed me a interesting topic on the forums of Megaten,
I read it and unfortunately it was locked but had touched very sensitive
topics that I recalled addressing a few months back. When realizing it was
locked and many players talking in a private site about their aggravation,
I decided to restart a topic and re-adressing the issues and quoting the
GM's and remained constructive, flame free, and even mentioned and ask in
the post to remain flame free and constructive. After posting it, I told
the players in the private, separate site that the topic was posted and
that they could talk and asked them to try being constructive to keep the
topic open. Oddly, they asked me where it went. said "they couldnt find it"
, I double checked and realized it was no longer there. Luckily I saved
the topic in a tab still, so I thought maybe I didn't post it yet and
decided to re-post it. Within seconds later, It was gone again, and then I
realized that it was deleted, and that I did not forget to post it.

I was in the middle of talking with people from shoutbox and the private
seperate third party chatbox and out of no where my account was banned and
the reason was for "spamming" when I checked my E-mail.

I would like to first hear what exactly justified deleting my topic post,
without giving a reason, and why did you not at least provide a reason, or
at least lock it stating the reason. If it was locked, and then provided a
reason, I could see and then stop, but to go so far as deleting, I srsly
thought maybe I didn't post it or something, so posted again, and then
realized there after that it was you guys deleting my posts, without an
explanation or reason, or even just to lock it. I think that it is a little
bit unfair to then go even further and bann my account. You could have
sent me a private message telling me to stop or give a warning. Not to
mention this is a perma bann? I have known players doing much worse,
receiving not even half the punishment.

P.S. we both know this solves nothing to bann my account. I find it very suspicious for you to delete my post instead of addressing it. Especially since it was constructive, and even
ASKED for no flame wars and only constructive feedbacks. I believe if you
really care for the community and longevity of the game, you would hear us
out at least for what the community has to say on all issues and take them
into consideration. Not deleting posts and banning the poster. Doing
things like this will trigger more players to be aggravated, and the
communication between players and GMs will become strained. Oh, and plz do
not send an auto-reply, "thanks for your input, we will take everything
into consideration". I asked questions here, and I implore and ask you to
answer them. I do not enjoy , nor does anyone else, auto-replies that
address absolutely nothing I asked for.

_________________________________________

Letter Number 3!!! The Epic reply

_________________________________________

Dear chin9111,

Thank you for contacting us. The ban is for spamming. Due to the fact that you
already have an account that is banned, it is not considered your first
offense, and thus the ban is permanent. It is for reposting a topic repeatedly
after it had been locked by one moderator and removed by another. While it is
true that you can simply make another account, if it's made or used for
spamming, that account will have its service removed as well.

This ban will not be lifted at this time.

Thank you,

Team Aeria

___________________________________________

Lastly, My epic reply, (which they will not respond to. Yes aeria, I dare you to reply intelligently)
___________________________________________

From: Andrew Chin
To: support@aeriagames.com
Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 4:05:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Request Tracker (RT) #3977395] [Ban appeal] harrasment? lol really?


I don't believe I stated anywhere in my RT that I would make multiple accounts. Matter O fact I'm reading a copy of my RT and it's no where mentioned. Idk why you would reply with such a response unless you actually read/harass/stalk my blog. Last I checked, it is your job to run aeria, not stalk, read peoples blogs upon your seemingly increasing dont-give-a-damn-about-the-community leisure time.

If you want me to forward/quote a response in the past you sent me, I will so glady, but for now I'm paraphrasing what you sent me in my attempt to report another such player.

"any evidence taken from a third party or site that is not in any way related to aeria is not in aeria's jurisdiction and cannot be held as viable evidence upon reporting another player. Therefore the evidence you have provided is compromised"

Please take this time to read upon a summary of your reponce to me when I reported a player and explain as to how this statement does not apply here.

If your going to make a ToS, please follow it accordingly instead of stalking peoples blogs, personal lifes.

With the logic you stated, if your going to ban my account because a relative account is banned, then you should have banned it 4 months ago with the other account. You still did not answer my questions either, I asked specifically why was my post locked/deleted when it contained no such flaming or derogatory statements. You have yet or even attempted to answer this question.

Just so you realize, I am not happy with the response you gave. I will make another account(sss), I want to see you abuse your right to bann a player just because you can.

1 comment: