Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strike Three: Part 1 : Fuck you Aeria

Forwarning, this will be a epically long post, I have separated it into 2 posts so that you can read and take breaks inbetween.

Start off, yesterday Royce's blog had a link to MT and after reading it (and a few others), I could not handle the stupidity anymore, and I LOGGED in under my alt to post. (chin9116 is my original LG account, still banned, chin9111 is my alt account)

Please click on that link and read the first post GMDantine had. she "IMPLORES" us to find her wrong.

O I accept your challenge GMDantine, matter o fact O SHIT, WE ALREADY COVERED THIS!!!! (for epic lulz, read her post in 2nd page, addmitting that she (and the other GMs were at fault in the past, meaning omg she WAS wrong)

Not only did we cover this ONCE, OMG, we covered this TWICE!!!!

Now why does no one know of this (or so few)??? Because they love me frankly, LOVE me so much to delete/ move / edit posts I make. Both of these (and many others I started) were moved or deleted.

Notice how none of these contained any flame wars, any non-constructivisms , nor did they stray off-topic.

Yes GMDantine, there is a fine line between criticism and flaming, let's play by your rules. Please find where flaming has occured and why were they moved to a different section of the forums (these were posted in mt general forums)

anyway, I made a new topic titled "why do we hate gamesages v3.0" and withint 2 minutes it was deleted. Here I thought "hmm maybe I didn't post it or something" so I told everyone in chatbox to look out for it.

Sure enough, it was posted again and moved and deleted withing 45 seconds, everyone in chatbox was aware of this (richyrevolver,geekergerald,royce, and others currently in shoutbox). Now after realizing it was deleted here I am going "wtf". I couldnt SS it, nor did i get the chance, 5 minutes after this topic I started was deleted I was banned(if your skeptic about this, give me your E-mail address and I'll forward it to you):

Dear Chin9111,

This is a notice of a ban placed on the Admin account assigned to this e-mail address.
It was found that a character under the account was 'spamming'.

with this behavior confirmed we have placed a 'permanent' ban on the account starting on Tue, 2010-06-15 07:53.

-- Admin Team

(Royce I hope you have a screeny of the topic)........................can we all go wtf for a moment? You perma banned an account for spamming? can you give me a reason why your deleting? On what grounds does it justify deleting my post?(aeria you of all retards should know I go out of my way to follow your forum rules to make you look stupid at your own game, we both know I didnt flame and even asked on the topic to remain constructive). GMdantine you specifically request and IMPLORED us to find you wrong, I accept your challenge, and all the sudden your going to pussy out and delete my post when someone has the balls to step up to the plate? If you guys cannot take criticism, please to egg us on to FIND criticism. You are the saddest excuse of a GM. Never in any of my gaming experiences with any game did I find such irritatingly annoyances such have you seemingly have excreting out of your fat asses.

There are alot of nice people that play that game (but you wouldnt know, you only care that we spend ap), and I have never and I mean NEVER seen them angry or irritated, to see the nicest of all people talk badly about you makes me absolutely disgusted.

Oh and Thanos4ever, whatever happened to "proving me wrong" about my opinion of you being the shitty GS that you have indeed proven yourself to be? (scroll into older posts if you have forgotten).

Last I check the attitude of "if you don't like this game, leave we don't care" certainly isn't what a GS is suppose to say. You're suppose to represent the community, that is your job. Seriously, your not worth elaborating, people already know your a retard, I don't need to say it.

By the way, all that talk about GM's showing favoritisms is true. I am one who was involved with such a thing.

I have only spent AP twice, purchased 5k ap for earl set fc and 5k ap forthe first nostalgic top fc.

The 2nd time I purchased ap for the nostalgic top (and I can have all the original agito members vouch for me), I blew 5k ap on that fc and got nothing but pretty much NM mirrors. I was soo bitchy and then GMJoLt happened to catch me raging in babel shout about it.(he was pvping for some even). He and I talked and I explained how I only wanted that 1 dark nostalgic top and it wasn't even a red rare and couldn't get it.

His words were "Well, I know you are a dedicated player, and since you are a big supporter of Megaten, if you promise not to tell, I'll give you one." after a few minutes he told me to type "GMJoLt is cool" and then he told me to check my mailbox, and there it was. That dark nostalgic top you guys see me in all the time was infact given to me by GMJoLt.

Please do not misunderstand, GMJoLt is a great GM. very pro-player. I am not telling you this to make him sound like a bad gm for showing favoritism. What he did didn't hurt the community (I'm sure he did this often >.>) , I wasn't a GS, I was just a normal player. I tell you this because it is proof that GMs do show favoritisms, and the current GM's can certainly show it.

Agito, I give you permission (if you so please) to vouch for me if you want. I do not lie, nor do I have any reason to lie.

[Request Tracker (RT) #3977395] = My RT sent in.

Aeria, don't fuck with me =P we all know if I was so inclined to, it takes only a few minutes to make a new e-mail and account. You don't want to fuck with me, I have 5 desktops at my dads and 2 lap tops, I will fuck up your forums with as many accounts as I please if you have fucked with me to that point.

8 comments:

  1. 2 bad topic is closed. I did mention it in this thread http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=846591&start=20

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad GMJoLt is gone. That thread I'm sure was directed towards GMtheenut(2face lair). Plus I would never show evidence to report GMJoLt, mostly because I didnt take screenshots of GMJoLt giving me it. I never saught such interest in reporting a GM or reporting anyone or being reported period. I honestly thought the that all people playing that game were good people, didnt know a snake could ruin it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear chin9111,

    Thank you for contacting us. The ban is for spamming. Due to the fact that you
    already have an account that is banned, it is not considered your first
    offense, and thus the ban is permanent. It is for reposting a topic repeatedly
    after it had been locked by one moderator and removed by another. While it is
    true that you can simply make another account, if it's made or used for
    spamming, that account will have its service removed as well.

    This ban will not be lifted at this time.

    Thank you,

    Team Aeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. as you can see here, they totally read my blog. because my RT never said anything about making new accounts. Gotta love silent trollers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt mind so why should i ever keep a chat in clan saved which always could be denied cause i never saw the transaction which is only possible if i was it myself and even then only when i made a video of it. Or they could simply check the logs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if they check logs of me and GMJoLt, then yes, that would proove that gms show favoritism when they check our convos, but to ask gms to check loggs to try and proove "themselves" wrong, they will just deny it if it was true. Remember the other occasion as well? when GmJoLt gave me exp x10 to "use on my demon" when it was only useable to players only? I think that was the day Bankai and me were hunting for demons for recording and I accidentally dismissed my pvp Loki, so GMJoLt gave me a default loki and xp x10. Again, I didnt save this convo, but many in the clan were well aware of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually dont think this is favoritism. This is actually giving support. All other GM's should learn form it, instead saying it is your own fault and we cant do anything about it. With 1 loki and 1 10x creates a path to spend way more demon xp5x. And again this action didnt harm any1. Banning of 1 person does affect the community.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, me royce,indi,cody and other peps were discussing this in the member only chatbox talking about how GMJoLt would give stuff away. You're right, it does'nt hurt anyone, matter o fact, those were rewards for being supportive and helping out, it encourages us to help each other out more. Almost like the 2.5k ap per month for GS except only a few actually do shit, rest are BS. Giving freebees to the GS (when they already get thier 2.5k ap to do thier job is favoritism) not to mention the GM's don't interact with us anymore like they use to. unfortunately, I never spent any money for my demon x5 =P all mine were bought with my hard heared ichi gold money (haha). The banning of 1 person raises questions and affects the community. The banning of 25+ people (whom at least half are well-known to the community, for good or bad) triggers frustrations. Especially when the reasons and stories behind them are the most retarded things ever concieved.

    ReplyDelete