Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strike Three: Part Two, Your Out.

With Royce's permission. I can go into a little detail of what REALLY happened to my bann. (before you read, forget everything I ever said in the past about my ban, because aeria never told me the true story, matter o fact they never told, and let me assume and try to figure out).

Back in 2009 with college winter break started, I headed home and played Megaten. Winter break is about 1 month long so I worked really hard.

When winter break was about to be over, I was selling a demon with all 3 medigoes for 4 mill to some anonymous player that no one ever heard of.

unfortunately, winter break was over and I was back on campus, only able to log into the forums. I pmed a clan member and gave him my pass to make the trade.

It was Pin0, the buyer of the megidos(pin0 duel clienting), and my account making the trifusion.

(remember this was in December of 2009). Anyway, after this trifusion and trade LG has not logged in again till spring break.....

(what I know now is Pin0 was duel clienting, we never saw that player again. That character belonged to Pin0, so it was Pin0, pin0s alt, and my clan member under my account doing the trifusion, meaning it was a set-up to get me banned)

(now were in March....2010....4 months have passed, spring break is here)

2 days after coming back to MT cuz of spring break, I was banned (insert my 2340983423 blog posts about it and emotional rollercoasters and so on and so on)


So let me get this straight, Aeria has banned me for something I did 4 months ago (8 months ago now). That's like spanking your son when he's 21 for wetting the bed when he was 5. I love your logic Aeria.

I won't deny that at one point I had to give my pass away to make a trade.....one....time....4 months....ago.....1 day....out of a dam 500+ days of MT existance, but really, wasnt account sharing suppose to be "at our own risk" of being hacked or items stolen? and no warning. . . .either....

Well, Thank you pin0, for setting me up, honestly I can say I didn't see it coming, nor did the person who was controlling my account for that 1 day (we discussed about it and we never thought it would be you).

I find it especially dirty of you, because when I came back from spring break, you personally PM-ed me saying stuff like "I missed you" and "we should make a duo 4 king demon solo" which I agreed to would be a great idea, when in reality you were just too dam jealous that even after 4 months of being gone my turtle still did shittons more damage then your maxed out rebirthed fenrir.

Like seriously, what the fuck did I do to you? I always paid you generously for synthing services (20-30 a job sometimes more). You must have reported me back then, and no one gave 2 shits, then in walks Theenut and bam the day I came back you try again with your whore helping you this time. Congratulations you brought down the evil and mighty LG and is evil turtle. Your demon is the best now!! not.......

P.S. please continue to stalk my blog cuz I know you do, don't act like you dont when your replying to my RT.

-LG-Strike three, your out- I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment