Sunday, July 18, 2010

ROFL at google search!!!

You don't really need to know this, But I was checking my IP tracker today and upon it's many features, It allows me to see what link possible led you to my blog.(if such existed)

and here I found this!

How sad that I come up before MT. I laughed at the site of this haha. If you knew it was you (cuz I dont wanna throw a location,name or personal anythings). Thank you. You made my day.

By the way, I know aeria still stalks my blog. I haven't exactly cornered your IP yet, However I narrowed down the possibilities to 7 (out of like 500+....I didn't know that many ppl read my blog, quite flattered, thank you)

Someone from mexico (love mexicans) must have had trouble locating my blog. Apparently I'm not hard to find. Based on what they typed in for google(few ppl did similar searchs for finding me). (there were other rlly weird searchs I came across viewing and wondered why my blog even showed up).

One that made me chuckle all the more was this one.

Anyway, If you feel like your privacy was violated (sorry, if it was you). I apologize, but you guys did give me a nice laugh, rest assured I'm not giving IP numbers or locations. (unless your Aeria, The whole point of getting the IP check was to find you. What I'll do with that information is entirely none of your business haha).
_________________________________________

Anyway, enough about that. Allods...I kinda semi-quite...as pearz said...more ppl quite make the game less enjoyable. I know that the cost of the incense and holy charms are NO WHERE near the cost of MT, however the INGAME cost is completely erratic. I remember back in the day where we had a set ap = gold exchange. 1k AP = 1 Mill macca. (not including stuff like promos/fcs/event/ect). At least there, it had some sort of stability in the market.

However in allods, there is no such exchange rate. the new incense is like 70 gold in the auction house, however the old incense was like 4 gold. 70 gold takes a hefty bit out of my gold savings(especially since I keep buying water of deaths to reset my skills lulz). Main summary though, is that it just wasn't fun anymore. I've explored almost all I needed to explore of a warden, there are a few things left to do, but they are more painstaking then fun. I could roll another character, but due to the updates, getting that new character to lvl 40 would take me at least 4 months >.>.

As I pass time in Mabinogi (I joined a guild named Asians, how ironic heh?), I am currently questing to get the final hit skill. It's a retardidly awesome skill and if at all, its quite fun to jump around the map killing mobs at blinking speed. For the moment I'm skilling windmill(rank 7) and crit(rank 6) as my key factors and gonna remain melee-based for a while. I made a giant as well, but I havent played him as much...Lost interest the second I recovered my 1 year + old account pass (haha).

I'll be joining pearz on Soul Master hopefully on the release date. My curiosity on their combat system is also drawn after watching their trailers.

Not sure on how their classes work but I'll try to be a melee-based one unless they have an interesting one that peaks my curiosity again.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment