Thursday, July 22, 2010

Soulmaster Day 1

Hmm I guess it is a little unfair to actually critic the game, so I'll just say my thoughts and were I'm at right now.

First starting off, the classes are only 3 and they are gender locked. I picked the Knight because 1: the 2nd class is a girl and 2: the 3rd class looked like a monkey.

I'm currently lvl 6. And upon deciding my IGN, the name "Loveguardian" was too long, so I had to end up using "LoveGuard".

the armor and weapons are standard, meaning anyone can seem to get them (however this is just pure speculations as were all noobs still).

I'm a little annoyed, as there isn't alot of customization. The "Real-Time-Strategy" is kinda kool for the moment, but as of RIGHT NOW AT THIS POINT, I don't feel like I'll stick around long after Open Beta, but again, speculation.

Today is the first day it is released in closed beta, and they already had 2 maintenance (I would assume to clean stuff up).

Like any other closed beta, lots of lag. Surprisingly this this games MB amount isnt much, not even half of the amount needed for Allods. As far as lag goes, I only exp it when in ch 1 where all the whorebags are at in 1 spot and/or random moments where the screen freezes up and you have to wait a few seconds, then everything is crystal clear to play again till it freezes again.

Some missions are bugged, when trying to enter together in hard dungeons so far I have been disconnected with errors for all attempts.

I can say it is interesting, I havent entered the battle arena yet, Not until I get a better feel for it in pve.

Anyway, this concludes day 1,

-LG

P.S. pearz, were are you XD?.

P.S.S. Synthess is spamming my cell phone with txts saying she misses Genji. Too bad Genji is mine.

2 comments: