Friday, July 9, 2010

Allods =/= Megaten?

It's been 2 days after patch. Gipat, the new area, is quite fun overall. Except the mobs are lvl 40 but are way to easy to kill. I think they were designed for the newbie lvl 40s who arent geared. I won't complain much about that, it's the least of my concerns.

They changed alot of appearances. The ones I know of specifically is that when I send my bear out on maul attacks he rushes and has a yellow trail follow him like a pally SoJ rush would. Kinda kool.

Bad things about this patch: Lagfest. Heroics were horrible...sooo laggy. They fucked up my bear. He's a retard now. Sometimes (especially in heroics) when sending him out to attack, he runs back n forth between the enemy and me like as though if he can't decide what to do. Rare occasions he FLYS and runs in midair while attacking. . . .Pretty interesting stuff.

Wardens specifically, we can NO LONGER stack legarathy pots, or aqua mortes, or even REFRESHING potions like we use to. To make the retardation even worse. It takes around 9x more xp to lvl now. They pretty much fucked over anyone who isnt lvl 40 by now. from lvl 40-41 it takes 940 exp, before patch, it only took 110k exp. Shitty huh?

Pearz finished Gipat quests and map, ended up with 17.5% xp, wonder wtf were going to do with the other 83%.....astral? everyone's too afraid to astral right now, I even suggested it, no one's motivated. (I want my fucken Legendary gear damit lol. Faust hurry up and build your boat).

Top this off, the new incense and holy charms are OVERpriced in the auctionhouse. Damn greedy players. There isn't even an exchange rate here for 10 gpotato= 1 gold or something. Therefore this market is soo unstable, and unpredictable.

Today Lezar, Kenji, Hime quit because of this patch. I overall am a bit worried to. I can sympathize with them, because this patch does not help out lower lvls AT ALL. At the same time, I do want to see if maybe this patch has some good things to it, or changes in the future, n maybe it will take a few days for the prices in auction house to go down to a stable price, where everyone can easily afford it.

It's heavily incense based, I kind of don't like that. I do however like the increase in rune's power.

I placed a recent bid on a Water of Death to reset my skills. Hopefully I'll get the item. I'm going to change my build, again, higher hopes that its so fail that it actually is viable.

I'm a little let down that some ppl left (lez, kenji,hime). I'm a little glad faust is staying, for a bit, I think the same reason as me, to see what's at the end of the tunnel for this patch.

I just started liking the game, especially since some players from MT came over to make it feel like home....I really don't want to have to move to another MMO yet AGAIN. In reality, the prices of inc and stuff are quite cheap compared to MT. I would have gladly paid for it actually.

Problem is this 19 year old does not use a credit card, nor do I want to nag my dad for it for a trivial reason of enjoyment of an MMO game. Srry, I'd rather have that go to college haha. I'm also disliking the Cursed Item System. Even gears that are dropped can be cursed, and you can't npc them to make money. In order to remove the curse you need to purchase the purification scoll which sells more then the items npcing price lol.

I'm not sure how exactly one is suppose to function in this game, make profit, and not spend a cent on the game anymore. I am just going to sit through this for a week or two, see how the market and community play out, as well as the GM's moves and reactions to the players turning the forums into QQ land.

If the worse case scenario comes, and I do have to move to a new MMO.......gawd... Idk what MMO I'll play next.....I haven't even made myself infamous on this game yet....like pearz (+100 ego).

zzzz wtf wtf wtf.

________________________

In quick MT news, the voting for your opinions of how Aeria is at the top of this blog page is now closed.

Final results: 3 ppl voted for highest, unless you guys want to step forth and admit it was you, I'm going to "assume" that it was Thanos, Theenut, and GSDojan who were the mysterious musketeers who voted for the highest 5 star service. Thanks for tampering with the results.

Whether it was u guys or not, in the grander scheme of things, more then 80% of the ppl who follow my blog and took time to vote absolutely hate your service. Despite the potential tampering, final result is: your service sucks. Good day.

-LG

Inb4...well you know...rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment