Thursday, July 15, 2010

For all you Die-hard MT players

I suggest to leave the game, and stop pouring your hard-earned cash into the game. Start looking for another MMO. (FF14 is coming out sometime in september, it's even going to steal wow players =o).

You'd think pouring your cash into a game they would IMPROVE the gameplay and such related stuff but nope. Exact opposite.

Oh, I love Finella

You see that poll count up there on top of the screen? for those 80% that voted that its time for aeria to change shit up, well this is how their changing.

Seriously, I know maybe the game has you gripped, I'll admit it had me gripped for a bit. But you gotta take what's left of your wallet and find another MMO, the game is sinking. 1 press of a button and your pixel loving world that you poured your money into is deleted.

I-myself will be passing time by with allods and Mabinogi.

Mabinogi is also a extremly vainty-based game. It's also pay to be better then the players who don't pay.

But meh, I only play once in a blue moon to accompany my sister when she visits our house due to the split custody with my parents being divorced n all.

Even though I haven't spent 1 cent into the game and my sister I'm sure has poured more money then I want to know, she lacks the actual skills (and intelligence probably as well too) know how to work the combat system.

Allods.....ugh...you disappoint me haha.

I respecced my warden a few times in the last few days to test other angles of a warden.

Being a pet warden SUCKS. My bear can go fuck himself with his sad damage.

Being a caster warden FAILS. You're too damn squishy, can't even handle multi-agro.
Also being a caster lets you ditch wisdom stats and pour it all into int and perc due to no longer needing wisdom as a benefactor to finesse.

Problem is the damn vortex spell costs 700 mana to cast, along with call lighting being 500 more. No wisdom = you lasting only 20 seconds before your out of mana and dead. Not to mention that call lightning is the most unreliable move to use as a dps move. When I used it with the static charge debuff, the dmg ranged from 2k-40k. I don't want to have my dps that wide in gap.

Paired-Fists wardens = fail from the beginning and unplayable now due to the change in hawk strike with latest patch, again, go fuck yourself.

So what does that leave me with? 2 hand wardens of course.

sigh....I should have rolled a pally.....

o well, long as I'm not spending money in this potentially sinking ship that will be holding hands with MT.

*waits for FF14*

-LG

2 comments:

  1. I'll give you the advice I've given everyone that has jumped ship from MT and Allods: PLAY WOW ZOMG REALLY. I'm having more fun playing WoW than I ever did playing MT, mostly because you can't pay to win like most F2P games and there is zero chance of its play quality dropping any time soon.

    The only thing keeping most people from playing is the steep cost of some of the expansions, but use your free 10 day trial just to see how you like it. Royce, Rikku and I really need extra playmates since a few of the others bailed for personal reasons >_>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have contemplated WoW. I won't deny, it most likely is a great game, however it requires monthly payment. I don't usually want to whip out my wallet for anything. Plus I am a college student. So my gameplay would be on and off. The most I ever spent in MT was 100 bucks over the spam of over 1 year. I haven't spent diddly squat on allods.

    My pet peeve is to not spend money unless absolutely necessary because I liked the game that much. MT was the first game I ever spent money in. Before that there was Mabinogi, Maplestory, Runescape...zzzz none of which I spent a dime.

    I have a friend on allods who played WoW and said its all fun n games till you reach the max lvl. then there was nuthing to do. He seemed not too impressed with WoW despite being a former player.

    All I can say is I'm starting to get mentally tired of these fail MMOs. There have been a few times where was so unmotivated about mmos that I wanted to give up stop. I honestly have this thought in the back of my head 24/7.

    ReplyDelete