Monday, November 23, 2009

I am a regal enhancer, not a God.

So I finally got my lap top meaning I can play WHENEVER I WANT!! First thing I did was QQ with my clannies and caught up with alot of friends. Ichied a bit, rebirthed demons, and pvp of course.

I pvp for fun now and abide by the pvp alliance rules (aka no incense, no wolfpacking, leaving matches, mana heals, ect, ect) and try playing by those rules the best I can.

There was 1 vahalla match where I found out someone on my team was using mana heals (from the other side complaining ) and I told him that I would leave the team if he used it again.


Lately, ppl have been wolfpacking me alot. Today I faced 4 DDers and had antis on me. I stopped enhancing, and said "This is wolfpacking you know?". One of them answered back, "Not really, You have regal."

.................................

My blood boiled.

If it was ANY OTHER PERSON it's wolfpacking, but because I have regal, I am all the sudden an exception to the rule?

Wake up call people, regal is a chain expertise, not inc, or a cheat code of some sort. I can DIE, and it doesn't take more then 1 person to do that. Stop treating with exceptions and retarded responses of "well you have regal". I'm sick of it, you guys have DD, MB, sharp shoot, and a fuck shitload boat of other skills and SS + tarots I cant use so please shut the god damn fuck up with that god forbidden, pulling out of ur ass to make urself feel better, retarded excuse of "you have regal".

I know in the past I acted like an ass, and all high n mighty on my horse. I'm sorry about that. But it doesnt help the fact that you guys are treating me like I am all high in mighty filled with exceptions and excuses in the first place.

How can I begin to try and be humble and nice and try to redeem myself of the past if you guys are going to keep treating me like some GM or God with exceptions and excuses?

I'm just like you guys, I'm no better or worse then the next player, I'm just using Citrine's build.

I know how hard it is to kill me, I can understand the frustration it holds. I dont mind if its 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 sometimes in pvp. Don't make it a wolfpack or incense (especially if u signed the alliance).

Your frustrated pvp buddy,

LoveGuardian



1 comment:

  1. Hahhahhhaaha

    Someone once said that to me once before too.

    "Your Pearz so wolfpacking you with 8-9 players is fine"

    Made me lulz pretty hard

    ~Pearz

    ReplyDelete