Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who's left?

Short posting today.

After I left home and returned to campus (with some of my own stuff to decorate MY room, and look like I'm somewhat still alive). I cleaned up the room and at 12:31 am. , finished. Even when he leaves the room he makes a mess.

I have a class in 9 hours, meaning I have 9 hours to complete the online homework (phail! lol).

Before I left, I met Pacifica's alt. For a lvl 55(and we stopped when she reached lvl 60), she outdamaged, or parred with a dmg of a lvl 70+ during ichi runs. I was quite impressed at how fast we speed ichied and even my cooldowns of my skills barely kept up with the party. The basic run-down was that paci's alt and SuKi would epically burn and incinerate everything in the normal rooms, and the melee would rambo jiko. It gave my demons good experience, especially for some odd reason, all of them were lvl 1 (Must have rebirthed them all before I logged out last time D8).

I talked with Pacifica for a little bit, was really happy that she didn't quite or leave the game yet, as I consider her to be a very good friend and her generosity as well as personality is someting you don't see in many ppl these days. The game would'nt be the same without her honestly. We talked a little bit about pvp. Main thing I wanted to know was if there was any new faces that I should watch out for, or any new things I should know. I was disheartened a bit when I heard her answer. Hopefully, that will change with the patch coming Tuesday, even she hoped to see everyone come back and new faces to join pvp. I myself, won't have to bitch about dur loss, and take as many hits as I please, so watch out everyone!

While we were talking, I found out no new regal enhancers were running about. Instinct was still there, and possibly going back to a demon tamer like me (Funkalicious guy I tell you). He changed his build so many times, and they all were quite creative, I'm glad he will return to his original build and not leave me <3. Citrine I think has fully quit, as everyone I asked said she hasn't been on. I remember when I first met her, I wanted revenge for killing me and my eligor. She sparked my revenge, and in the end, I actually adore her. You have my gratitude Citrine, I would not be who I am today if it was not for you, I hope I wont dissapoint your build. lndicative I heard was also changing his build but it required lvl 90. I hope it's something creative as well, but because of that, it only leaves me and Instinct as the last of our kind ( sure there are a bunch of regal enhancers, but they are melee based with enhancement as a 2nd job, not enhancer based with class 4 regal only used ) . As much as I like the rarity of the build, a part of me wants there to be someone else. Sure it feels kinda special knowing that not many people have your build, but then there's no one to compare yourself with, no competition, it just feels like, your alone in a way. O well, I can't wait for new crystals to be implemented. I have a new idea for my alt so that it won't be sentenced to a regal enhancer. I will give you a clue though....

BAKOOM!!!!

LoveGuardian

2 comments:

  1. Isn't lnstinct a Rapid gunner now? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. a rapid regal gunner <3. Quite effective against ppl with SA or regal. But only circumstantial. He told me he was going back to his old build soon, and that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete