Sunday, November 8, 2009

Now you see me, Now you don't ^_^

Well, today was almost as crappy as yesterday.

My roommate moved in NEXT DOOR (how logical), and that roommate he moved in with just so happens to be one of my teammates on the hockey team (he's Irish too, hasn't really liked the fact that I walked on the team with no experience)

Today we had a hockey game held at 1 pm. Not only was he my ride to the game, he didn't even wake me up to give me the ride. So, knowing he probably isn't taking the knowledge of my orientation too well, I just thought "fuck it" and went to sleep.

I woke up at around 1 pm, and heard my ex-roommate's parents and him whispering behind me as i was facing the wall on my bed. I must say, I could'nt make out any words, and the situation was quite akward...I didn't want to get up and face them, so I pretended to be asleep for another hour or so and waited until they finished packing everything out of the room.

That definitely stabbed me in the insides a little bit hearing the way they acted, as though if they may wake up a hungry lion who needs to eat or something. Maybe it's just my paraniod. Nevertheless, since he moved in first, all his crap was there; computer,tv,posters,steeler crap ALL OVER THE PLACE, ect, ect. Now that it's all gone, It felt kinda lonely like I was some poor kid lol. I called my dad, and lied saying that he just found a friend and wanted to room with him...which was half true. That's why I am home for the weekends, and playing megaten lol. Hopefully tomorrow I can hog over some of my stuff from home and attempt to make the room look somewhat like I'm alive.

Unfortunately, he didn't agree to bringing the desktop over to play megaten, so that sucks for me, but he did order a new lap top for me, maybe I can find some way to DL megaten on it.

It was nice seeing everyone when I logged back on. Was overjoyed that many people remembered me, some that I don't even recall (I'm sorry). All I did was buy a bunch of stuff. I had a couple mill saved up for a "enhancer" set, but as lndi convinced me of, were not getting anything special anytime soon. I'm going to turn my earl set into my new enhancer set I guess. Since no dur loss will be implemented this tuesday, I may as well use new gear that makes me look dam sexy.

I haven't worked on my alt yet, I believe I will have to do that on thanksgiving or whenever I mave megaten on my lap top. Nothing really has changed. Even though I was happy to be back in megaten, I am leaving tomorrow to return to hell and face...the world.

There's only 1 thing on my mind....

Who's going to WOW me in pvp? What teams are going to make me drop my jaw surprized and jealous?

Next time I come back, I expect to be faced with unusual and creative challenges.

Keep me on my toes megaten!

LoveGuardian

3 comments:

  1. Honestly dude, they probably just saw you sleeping and didn't want to be rude loud assholes. I would take it more to heart if they were inconsiderate of me being asleep lol. It's hella rough right now, but please believe me when I say this is gonna turn out for the best. The friends who have after all of this will be the ones who were worth it all along, so out with the trash ^^

    Keep your head up, and keep doing the things you normally do. Just keep bein the same guy you've always been and no one else will really be able to say you're any different now than you were before :) -Rei

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up its not like they will actualy do anything to you, and im sure that if they do something to you because of your orientation then you can file a complaint and say it was a hate crime. Im sure your school has rules against that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support guys, if anything, I'm enjoying that I have more room now, and it's really clean now that I have no one to clean up after. Even brought my saxophone here, and convinced my dad to get a new lap top which hopefully, will DL megaten.

    ReplyDelete