Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Postponed!!!

Lol maintenance for the no dur loss and team pvp was delayed today .

Apparently they wanted to do this RIGHT this time so they are going to go over the patch with CAVE and make sure that there are no complications this time. Honestly, I'd rather have to put up with this then to have it implemented and see bugs and errors everywhere.

So them some support as they try to work everything out.


lndicative has changed his build now. I'm kinda sad about that, seeing as it means only me and lnstinct are left (why did you leave us lndi D=). But the build he is going for definitely interests me a great deal. I do hope that it turns out to be an awesome build. If it's anything like pacifica's, I'm going to have a hard time dealing with him in pvp then, but that's a good thing, gotta keep each other challenged and have FUN right!? GL lndi, you should all also wish him good luck.

Apparently I also heard Force is changing his build (NOT AGAIN!!). He won't tell me, so like you guys, were going to have to wait and see what he's going to pull out of his bag of tricks. May the FORCE be with him!!!

Royce has also posted up a new blog entry . I found it intertaining to read, so if you have a spare moment in your life, be sure to read it and comment on it because there's quite a discussion there. by the way, stop accusing Royce of incensing or else he's going to orgasm from all those hard-ons D=!!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my new lap top, can't indulge in megaten yet (but o god do i want to). Been taking my frustration out in the gym, must say I look sexier everyday (lies lol). Hopefully the lap top comes in before the end if this week. If not, well...QQ..I miss alot of you guys already.

As mentioned in my previous blog posts, dealing with my roommate, my orientation, and situation. Things turned out..ALOT better then I was expecting. Not many people know I'm bi yet...whether it's because they don't know or dont' care, I like where I stand in this situation as it is. The main thing I was scared about, was the hockey team finding out. Far as I know, 1/2 the team knows, and the other half either don't care or don't know yet, but so far everyone who's confronted me have said they didn't care which made me feel alot better.

Interesting thing was one of the players was asking WAYYY to many questions and showing WAAYY to much interest in my orientation. Kept asking when I knew I was bi, how did it happen, how does it feel and some other semi-wierd questions. I am getting a vibe maybe he's interested in me. Sorry to dissapoint you guys, I'm not a total sex freak, and I consider my teammates as brothers(or sisters) and hold them closer then family. Deffinitely not going to compromise the way I feel about my teammates. Nothings going to happen lol.

One last thing, Royce started a topic in the megaten forums, it may be a futile attempt to stop incense usage in pvp, but don't flame the topic or anything. If you support the cause, plz sign it and follow the rules knowing that YOU at least didn't incense(which is the MAIN issue aside from the other rules). I myself, support it very much. CAVE may never give us the patch to negate the effects of incense in pvp, doesn't mean we shouldn't stop complaining to the GMs + GSs to push CAVE for the patch. In the meantime, all we really can do is TRUST each other not to incense. I know it's a HARD thing to do, if you think someone is incensing, pm the person and ask, also know how to use the damage calculator to find out as well. For the people who do incense, please don't lie about it, were not going to crusify you if you do. It would just be nice to know, honesty and trust is the first step that our megaten community needs to understand if we wish to work together and push CAVE into giving us what we desire.(I feel like I'm stalking Royce, keep saying Royce this and Royce that XD)

Anyway, be sure to keep yourself updated with the Megaten Fashion Closet blog. It has alot of potential, and I think it could take off with great success, this also benifits Aeria because were encouraging people to buy items for fashion purposes, like advertisement...except were not getting paid to do it (but shhh lol). Anyway, it's fun to read at least, and I encourage you to post comments after reading the blog entries and give your opnions of the items as well as constructive critism to our opnions of fashion as well. IBleach is trying to encourage discussions and other people's opinions of fashion and try to get the blog to be popular and a favorite of everyone. So bookmark it, save it as a link, susbribe it , follow it, whatever, but just keep up to date with it us as we evolve and grow the site better-er everyday.

Your sleepy blogger,

LoveGuardian

2 comments:

  1. lolz.

    I think you mistook Azuno's post for one of mine. He was the one who posted the Megi-BBQ entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ur right I did XD. O wells, too lazy to edit D=.

    still a good thing to type about.

    ReplyDelete