Thursday, December 3, 2009

This is how I'll lvl to 93


So I was pvping for a while and was having alot of fun, I didn't notice I was inching my way to lvl 89.

My Tarseque was on xp x5 so I had to substitute with Ose and Niddypoo.

It scares me that I am pouring all my hopes and attention to my tarseque, Something deep inside me says that I'm wasting my time and that its going to phail. But for the moment, I'll keep rebirthing it like crazy.

So Grand Fantasia Open Beta came out. I played for 10 minutes before deleting and stopping lol.

The idea that I went cleric, and knew that there were 23489483 other clerics just like me with the same moves and such told me that I could not make an original build and that it will eventually be a game of who has the bigger wallet to spend on better gears. The sprites were cute n awesome though.

I have begun nicknaming my demons after pokemon for lulz XD.

So Ose is Pickachu, Tarseque is Squirtle, and I don't know what my niddypoo looks like in pokemon so yea...I havent picked one out for that cuty, though Niddypoo and Spermy I believe are appropriate XD.

Just 1 more lvl and I will get my class 5 enhancement back (<3 reflects). Some people have been spreading rumors that I'm the best enhancer in megaten, Feels kinda ego inflating but so far I don't think it got to my head, though those same people have been name dropping me for ichi runs, and its getting annoying to get pms to ichi the second I log on form people I don't know. I feel like some whore lol.

Well, That rumor may be true when I get to lvl 90. Though I'm not sure if I want the attention anymore lol.

Worried about his finals for college

LoveGuardian

2 comments:

  1. "Some people have been spreading rumors that I'm the best enhancer in megaten."

    Well it pretty much says so on your forum profile so i guess that isn't helping lol.

    Gratz on 89 ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha right you are! man my profile description is so old.

    I need to update that lol

    edits* worst enhancer in megaten*

    ReplyDelete