Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodbye Fwiend

IBleach has posted his retirement post and is quitting megaten. I kinda wish it was just another post that will be edited later for un-retirement. Sad to see him go, I hope he comes back or changes his mind. I'm not entirely sure if our fashion blog he organized will continue or not, but nevertheless it's his choice.

I always hate it when people who are close to you quit the game, it just makes it not as much fun to play anymore. Hell, I made some really close friends, we even added each other on facebook and stuff. (keo!!! )

You generally meet alot of nice people playing games like these, I remember playing a game called Runscape back in gradeschool, and randomly became friends with a guy and we still talk to this day and were both in college. His name's tom, added on facebook,AIM,and Myspace. He's chasing his dream of being a professional octagon fighter, and I hope he does achieve his goal.

It may just be a game, and were all playing to have fun, chatting and making friends with pixels (lulz). But I think its nice if everyone who reads this, to take more to heart of those friends who you hang out with everday in megaten, add them on MSN, Yahoo, AIM, twitter (-.-), whatever it is. So that if one of you quits, or moves on from that game, you did not lose a friendship.

On a shorter, unrelated but related in a way topic. PvP.....is PvP....I see way to many people fight with friends about stupid stuff in pvp like who incensed/wolfpacked/cheated/whatever (I, myself am kinda guilty of this).

Again, can't stress it enough, If you incensed, plz be honest, don't lie. If you died, its okay...just ress...not the end of the world. Dont be bitter towards anyone and everyone...try to keep whatever happens in pvp...in pvp. It's better this way (btw I apologize to Force. There was a moment believed he incensed, but after cooling down a bit, I gave him the beinfet of the doubt and realized he hexed me. Hope we are still cool man).

If your friend is chaos and your law...dont get too involved with the stupid games stories and ideals/morals of what law and chaos stand for...its just a fucking game okay? your friend who is chaos is not like be believes in no order and all about power and whatever bullshit...dear lord its not like your gonna walk out the door and see your demon waiting for you. I seen some ppl taking our alignments a little too serius..I am beginning to wonder if they know that the game ISN'T REAL

Lastly, interesting stories I heard when I was online this past weekend. I joined up with a bunch of random parties as the enhancer, cuz I needed to train my demons. Of course I always ask whats up, anything new, hows it going.

Apparently, enhancers these days are sucking...this dissapoints me. The general rumors I heard were the following:

-They don't heal, they expect you to heal yourself
-They don't keep the party buffed, only buff to save their ass
-They run out of beads (WTF) in the middle of runs
-They FORGET? to keep a party buffed (MORE WTF?)
-They run out of mp heals
-They buff when people are out of range.

These seem to be the most general concerns....now...seriusly...unless your more of a synther..there's NO EXCUSE not to HEAL your party. For the love of christ..there's this thing called CURATIVE which is REQUIRED for the ENHANCEMENT chain. How do you run out of beads in the middle of runs enhancers? they are only 1500 macca a stack...a bit of advice, always carry at least 200 of BOTH east and west beads with you at all times, the cost will not kill you. The cooldowns of enhancement are long...and minimul..you only need to press 2 dam buttons every 20-30 seconds...HOW CAN YOU FORGET?! as for mp heals...I have never had this problem before..It is beyond my own understanding as to why you would run out...personally i always carry over 200 candies with me as well, and notify the party when I am down to 80. Hell, keep some mp heals in your bazaar depository if you have to (something useful I learned recently).

Seriusly, enhancers job is usually quite easy to do. Don't drag our class in the mud, were not even a expensive build. /vent

S>Love
B>Virginity

LoveGuardian

3 comments:

  1. LGGGGGG is a G ya meannnn! NA MEANNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing this stuff for a while. Ever sinced I stopped doing PUGs I became out of touch with how new sponsors and sponsor runners are working these days. So, what... 2-3 weeks ago I joined and I'm being praised for effin HEALING? WOW YOU HEAL! This is retarded, esp considering how easily obtainable a royal scepter is now. Perhaps there should be a basics on enhancing class held one of these days ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea...you can imagine the reactions i recieved last weekend doing 800 heals for my party lol. I healed my party like I always did and even contributed to killing jiko with my new totally awesome demon and within just ONE day, I already had people spreading my name to others for ichi parties.

    A part of my is laughing at how bad enhancers stink...it just goes right to my ego...but the other part says its bad...this just makes buying buff stones more sensible then finding a enhancer...and will put me out of a job in megaten >_<

    ReplyDelete