Thursday, March 18, 2010

What to do, What to do....

I made a post on the forums explaining my situation.

It was locked in under 30 minutes of posting I think, fast responce eh?

It was then removed from reporting behavior sections...where I posted...and moved here.

I honestly dont know why they have an accounts topic section when if you look at EVERY SINGLE TOPIC POSTED it has someone saying "please use "Contact Us"....where they will do exactly what they are doing to me.

step 1 contact GM , says send in RT
step 2 Send in RT and get reply of why your banned
step 3 reply back asking/explaining and never get a reply back
step 4 Ask a GM why they arent replying back, he/she says send in RT
step 5 return to step 1.

...../vent

LG - not giving up....but what else can I do?

4 comments:

  1. FYI, Cataclysm (aka Exitium after the GMs giving him a name change) is the cause for both of us being banned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately the RT responses have been more anonymous than they used to be. Perhaps the new GMs are following protocols too strictly?

    Maybe the patching work contributes to this too. More time spent on patching a complicated issue = less time available for everything else.

    To add, I personally think that JoLt had the most experience with customer service. Like Xanda, he's quite pro-player and actively interact with the playerbase. I remember he even revived Siomai's 5-slotted Corundum Force which was apparently lost even with a sequencer being used.
    As a compliment to JoLt and no offence to the other GMs: none of the other GMs are as assuring as he was.

    But enough of my rant. Now here's what I suggest you do:

    1. Request for the reported screenshots. Supposedly they were taken under the use of your account, so there shouldn't be a confidentiality issue since it's still solely between Aeria and username chin9116. At least start from there to work out the discrepancies.

    2. Ask a GS to forward your RT (after 5 days) to a GM for faster following up

    3. ...well, that's it, really. I'll post again if I think up something else you could do to help resolve this issue~

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Alca: I've already requested those screenies back in a RT reply, they have not yet gotten back to me...quite frankly I believe they have blocked my E-mails because the recent RT's i have sent in have not given me the RT numbers into my E-mail.

    As for GS...I dont want to really bother them anymore then i should be. They are players who vulunteer for our community. and the last time I asked a GS was Kuen and i blew up in his face and still owe him an apology

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Royce: You may need to explain a little bit more to me since it seems like you know more then I do.

    My forum account name is Chin9111 if you wish to share more with me as I am very very intrigued as to why you are banned, Why i am banned and What does Catalysm have to do with both of our banns and why.

    ReplyDelete