Saturday, March 13, 2010

So I've Heard....

I'm not the only one that was banned. Doesn't make me feel better but....

Spoke with a few people today, and I found out that there were a handfull of people banned near the same time I was.

I also found out recently more and more people were banned for no reason and rage/quit.

Today I was really annoyed seeing as it has been past 72 hours and no responce to my requests ticket(sss).

I realize the GM's are extremely busy.

I annoyed and bugged the crap out of Kuen in shoutbox today in regard to my account. I have to apologize for my behavior to him because he is a GS, GameSage. It was wrong of me to take out some anger on him when he is a player himself and a vulunteer that did not deserve to be an outlet for my frustration. Whether he reads this or not, I owe him an apology.

Kuen managed to grab a GM for me and I sent him all my ticket numbers and the explination best to my knowledge.

I head back to Holy Cross College tomorrow so unfortunately if LG is ever unbanned, I will only be able to stay intact via, forums. I'll have to refocus my attention to Lacross and my classes.

Even though my fun was short-lived, thanks for all the support and helping hands; lndi, lil`benni, the GMs, other GS, and especially my clan.

I'll keep fighting for my unbannment until I see a definite forclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment