Wednesday, March 24, 2010

O me Gee Gossip[3rd tiem editz)

Because I am bored...

Because I am banned...

Because Royce is also banned.... (edit)...not

Gossip on his clan's blog ...(it was stealth editted!!)

IMO I don't wanna see destiny disband. (edit) ...Its not!! yay

I don't know why I'm really posting this other then to show Royce support seeing as were both in a funky situation and if anyone happens to be trolling this site, to troll his blog too lol. (edit:keep trolling his site)

_______________________

Edit: sidenote: .....I am frustrated again...:

Tuesday, 2/23
12.05 pm.

Dear chin9116,

Your account assigned to this e-mail has been reinstated as of Tue, 2/23/2010 - 9:05...blah blah...

__________________________________

Today from GM4Delicous in pm:

Dear chin9111

Unfortunately after further review, your account has been banned permamently....due to account sharing...

_____________________

I thought this was already discussed ..... *prepares another RT*

Funny how I was unbanned by GMSeraphim and he said he'd investigate why I was banned again....then informed that I am perma-banned by GM4Delicous....due to account sharing...which I discussed with GMSeraphim...I honestly don't even know what I'm arguing anymore....

(edit) but be sure to congradulate Royce for his unbannment!

-LG *praying to the tarseque and hoping he is unbanned next...(plz no jynx)*

4 comments:

  1. 0_o Maybe it would help everyone (you and whoever a Aeria is involved) to go back to the beginning? See what alleged issues started this ban mess and go from there. All those RT's must be confusing the hell out of them (which isn't a hard thing to do apparently).

    Good luck, LG, and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems almost like as royce said : as though if 6 of them are not on the same page in handling these issues...

    GM4delicous just called my unbanning by GMSeraphim a accident....I dont know how it's an accident since Seraphim did it himself...anyway,,, I'm gathering all my new evidence to help my arguement now. Is it sad to consult my own Logic professor on this issue for advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the more reason to go back to the beginning and list all the facts as clearly as you can so that they can all get on the same page :\

    And no, consulting the Logic prof isn't sad, but we are assuming that Aeria operates on human logic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How hard is it for the GMs to look at perfectly reasonable evidence that proves a banned player's innocence and agree to unban for good? Honestly, I don't think jUStkiLL would've gotten unbanned so soon if the community hadn't been down their throats on the Reporting Behavior forum.

    Just keep sending those RTs man, hopefully they'll realize what is happening soon -_-

    -AuraRain

    ReplyDelete