Friday, March 19, 2010

I know who you are......

superman0x....lovely lil account you made to get past anonymous commenting on my blog and impersonating the name of a GM on the MT forums.

synthsuxcok...another lovely account you made to pester synthess's blog with disgusting things that even I would feel suicidal to repeat in something as unimportant as a blog.

I'd strongly advise you get mental help for the comment you have made on her blog if you think that it is normal and okay.

I wish multiple inpersonations was against the ToS but it isn't. Seeing as you SSed my blog and statement(that can or canot be true because this blog can or cannot be related to Megaten, and holds no importance. Just like saying I can say I am Micheal Jackson on this blog, can you honestly believe that?) and you sent your lil SS as a report to bann me, and Aeria actually took it. I think its enough means then for Aeria to check your IP address, find that you imperstonated a GM here with the name "superman0x" and should also be banned, oh how I wish.

I have no reason to believe that the person who told me is lying.

At first, I could'nt believe it was you who did it. I thought we were kool, I thought we finally got past our differences and were buddies. I held no hate or annoyance towards you. But apparently the feeling is not mutual.

If your enjoyment is to get everyone on that hitlist of yours banned because they did something as stupid as mispelling your name, go ahead, keep getting people bann. Hell go for the gold, why don't you go get a GM banned eh? Bann everyone that plays MT so you can be the best and play by yourself.

I am just so dissapointed in you, there's literally no words to describe how I honestly feel about you anymore. If you were the one who's also reponsible for the other bannings I was informed on lately, I cannot believe Aeria has not caught on then.

I heard Royce's story, and I can't believe how backstabbing you are and how you set him up. He's done so much already that everyone can mutually agree that like/hate him, you must admit he has helped the community in one way or another. But you have the balls...no..not even balls...your just that sick to want him banned.

I am so tempted to just type your name....names (I only know of 2...who else do you play?)...for all the see and know that you banned/will bann them.

Honestly, what do you get out of banning people like us? Do you have no life till the point where you just have the need to do this?

I sincerly hope that Aeria comes to thier senses and lets me explain..no..prove my case out and unbann me, Royce, and other people as well.

I'm still in the state of shock that it's you who is the culprit. I may have to edit this blog later once I have consumed all the facts according and come out of shock.

Simple summary...I can't believe it's you...why are you doing it...what do you get out of it...and

what the fuck did I do to you?

Royce said it was the day I joined clan Rain on my alt. Is that it? Quite honestly I'll never take that back. Did I honeslty annoy you that much to exist in Rain that you had to leave?

The days my alt was in Rain were the days I spent more time on my alt then LoveGuardian. I was great friends with lndicative, I got to meet Amica, who I think is a wonderful person whos always willing to help, Sh1ki whom I liked, Cody whom I found out was not the bad guy I thought he was.

Despite leaving, because I felt I made the clan uncomfortable being in Agito on my main, I still got to know those people even after leaving and my opinions of them hasn't changed.

You could have joined back up into Rain when I left, but you didn't, not my fault.

You have seriusly dissapointed me, I know my opinion of you doesn't matter to you, but i hope karma is a bitch.

LG...dissapointed....

6 comments:

  1. My name is Jibby Jibs Jibster Cataclysm Exitium...

    oh? and if i read correctly was it said that I got you banned??.. oh no..that was Royce .. When I was incognito as exitium in their clan chat on the clan destiny blog they were talking bout getting some1 banned then I asked who, and Royce PM in the xat chat and said its LG they were trying to get banned. Apperantly LG it was because they said you had a synther or some account you were sharing with people (hell i dont remember the whole story I came in on the backend of the conversation when they said they were trying to ban u and thats when Royce told me it was LG)SO dont hold me for you getting banned LG,
    Also the funny thing is that Royce and his clan submasters use and share an account as well for their clan synther named Daelyn.

    Also yeh I posted those other rather childish post , I just got carried away in the moment, seeing how much I could make the clan destiny xat chat laff.

    So yeh I got Royce banned... but hey I took it to offence when I had my personal IP address posted all over the internet, also my ex wife who still plays on that other account (khuli) that Royce listed called me that day mad as hell because people think she is me, so yeh me posting that report on ROyce was for those reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i didn't explain well enough in the last post Royce posted a screen shot on photo-bucket of my personal IP address while using his "GS" powers... hmm privacy issues?? you know I asked my ISP bout that today according to them the posting of another persons IP without their consent on a public site (ie Photo-bucket) is an offense especially if I were hacked or something else came out of it. That is why I reported it to aeria with a screen-shot of it still linked to his photo-bucket again before he deleted it, so they were linked directly to his site. As for you LG had nothing to do with you getting banned, I don't care if the community hates me because of Royce but...I personally believe that most people in this situation would have done the same thing, guess Royce didn't expect me to report him and I wouldn't have if my IP wasn't listed.

    So LG I wash my hands of your situation. If you don't believe then to bad i don't care (I really don't have a heart or the feelings to care. Makes me wish I had screened everything that has been said about you (flames getting banned etc) and everything else for that matter. If I could do what I did with 1 pic as proof imagine what else could be done if I kept everything screened.

    So now Im done with all this.

    gbye

    PS I take it you wont either post these last 2 comments I made or you will edit them 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have enough backing evidence, you should file for libel.

    On another note, I know that the GMs are quite busy with patching plus the regular stuff and all that, but I'm a bit disappointed that bans could be so quickly given without thorough and complete investigation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cata: I have 2 screenshots provided by a scapegoat that you were the one who reported me. so not only are you you a sick freak who wants to use derogatory works towards pacific islanders in blog posts that you like to stalk, but you also pathologically lie?

    Feel free to prove your innocence. do recognize that if i do get unbanned, whether or not it was you who reported me, I will fill a report on my own asking for the reporter to be banned for false accuzations that caused me undesired troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not that i care bout playing anymore but feel free to provide these pics lol

    figured royce and them would make up some shit or edit pics on me thats ok tho.

    lol dont know why i troll this site... but hey this is getting interesting now.. waits patiently for the best that photoshop can provide..

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I don't believe it can be edited since its destiny's clan chatbox that I have screenshots of.

    seeing the way you banned royce in a particular manner, I don't feel safe sending the screenys to you.

    Take it as a protection of myself, and as aeria says "confidentiality and privacy issue"

    and thanks for trolling this site?

    ReplyDelete