Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lol More Vent-age

So, we can state, that I am Andrew Chin, college student of Holy Cross College.

I am on the Lacrosse Team. And I'm #22. and shown on our Athletic Site.

It seems Aeria has plugged their ears to me going "blah blah blah" now despite any attempt I have made to explain myself, I am an automatic criminal. my 8 month + join date means nuthin now and the mula I spent ingame is down the drain(..kick to the balls why don't you)

So I have stated in NUMEROUS request tickets that I was home from Spring Break playing on megaten....At Home....

as in...NOT at college anymore.

.....As in here is our calendar for Holy Cross and here is when our spring break started.

Let's review...

March 5th...campus residence halls close at 6pm....I'm home on friday night playing megaten....

Saturday, March 6....get anti-melee from Synthess
Sunday, March 7....Rebirth Tarseque
MondayMarch 8....Get False Comp/ Plvl tarseque in Assassin runs

March 8th I got banned,,,,unbanned...and banned again on Tuesday.

so...thats 1...2...3..pretty much 4 days of playing megaten ONLINE at home...becasue its spring break...and campus is closed...therefore...I am home...therefore my IP adress while playing Megaten...is at home.

after mentioning this to aeria not once...twice...but three times...in explinations...

I have recieved this statement:

"we have Screen shots of another player admitting that you were sharing account while being logged onto your account. The IPs Match with this information."

Let's further break this down....

#1 I do not know of this other player playing my account...far as I know , I am the sole owner. not to mention, anyone can say anything ingame as a joke or sarcasm. It must be backed with evidence. Unless I was hacked (which would mean I would be a victim...why bann a victim?) they stated that they checked my IP and it matches with that information...

(please scroll up top and read that it was Spring Break)....Where My campus residence halls close...meaning I must go home...and home = I can play megaten ingame...

so...mentioning this three....threee.....three times to them...in 3 request tickets....and the responce to me is :


" The IPs Match with this information"

.............

So here I stand...having not only GS but former GS players telling me that they do not check IP...having players comfort me during spring break ingame saying they log on multiple IPs so that can't be the case....and here is Aeria...banning me because the evidence is my IP...because they are failing to make the connection of a College Student, who is on Spring Break decided to come home and play megaten "online" and "ingame" instead of just being forumly active at Holy Cross College (because they do not allow the download of the megaten game)...whos is trying to prove his innocence by begging Aeria Administrations to check my story and my IP and see that it matches up...but they are too busy pluggin their ears going "blah blah blah" just naturally assume that the fact that I am online a shitload more on a different computer/IP its a bann.

I am dissapointted....


LG out....annoyed....and definitely not to pleased with Aeria.

5 comments:

  1. Everyone is kind of pissed at Aeria right now, especially after the Photoshopped Screens incident recently. Really, the GMs need to get these things straitened out with the user before they blindly ban well known players while only having a few bits of dubious evidence. I feel for you man and I really want to see you unbanned so you can hop right back on when you're able.

    FREE LG

    -AuraRain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshopped Screens incident?

    please to tell, because this was mention in my banning, and I have no idea what they were referring to.

    I believed they even blocked my E-mail as well, as I have kept sending more request tickets YET AGAIN trying to EXPLAIN that i am a student at holy cross who came home on spring break and the ticket number E-mail has stop coming to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind I found it...I hope he gets unbanned. cuz that was a really low blow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm banned too... you'd think they'd have the decency to tell a GS why they're getting the axe before doing so. Something fishy is going on for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They banned you? Aren't you a GS?

    I find this a little bit...wow...

    A part of me wants to think your bullshitting me Royce and pulling my leg.

    well, Lemme know how your doing. It's getting really really fishy now seeing more and more people being banned.

    ReplyDelete