Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lacrosse

Thanks to our new Lacrosse practice times, Every tuesday, wednesday, and thursday I shall miss Dinner.

Needless to say I have finally recieve word of my banning but it is too stupid to even comprehend that I am a little bit annoyed that I sent in 3 request tickets stating everything including my IP adress reasons because of coming home from spring break and playing megaten at home vsing logging on forums at holy cross college.

I feel very very very annoyed that after sending 3 request tickets stating my situation, the reason for the banning told me they didnt even read them at all.

I should stop venting......I think ill take it out in lacrosse practice today....5pm to 7pm...and i get to miss dinner too...great...

-LG out n about.

No comments:

Post a Comment