Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Good to be True.

As of today at 12:22 am this morning. I became a single man.

Schools been really hard. I had 21 credits and ended up dropping 2 classes because of too much workload. I picked up 1 class again so I stand here with 17 credits for the semester.

Lacrosse started yesterday. Despite my workouts- I still found myself aching and sore today. But at least I can say I am not as sore as most of the team is haha.

I'm sick right now...the ND kids that took the conditioning test for lacrosse with us gave us the cold/flu.

So my (ex)-boyfriend Jeff didn't like that I was taking so many classes and didn't like that I was leaving for Bloomington which essentially implied that I would be leaving him.

It didn't help my case that I went looking on a site that shall not be named just to see who was out there. I didn't hook-up with anyone or anything of that sort. I stand by my monogamous morals. Just wanted to see really who was out there. But he "magically" found my profile on the site and assumes I screwed with everyone in the country. #1, so much for trust. #2 stalker? what the fuck were you doing on the site anyways? #3 If I caught anything, he would have it too..Unless he did some messing around behind my back. In which case he should really gtfo.

Seeing as this is my first relationship...I really don't know how I'm feeling right now haha. I thought I was suppose to be sad. Something along those lines. But right now it's more like a "whatever" and "good luck finding someone better then me" as well as "you'll come running back to me in a week" type feelings. What irks me like no other is that our 1 year anniversary is in 3 days. This friday. Somewhere in the back of my head. My pessimistic nature implies that I was nothing more then some boy toy to him anyway. Sad thing is I'm finding justifications to it.

I have a feeling he's going to be txting and calling within a few days (well he's already been txting now but I been ignoring). I'm sure he's going to give me a 2nd chance or something, but I'm not going to really take that offer. You don't know what you got till it's gone. I think he (as well as I) need to understand that concept. We've been together for a year...and in that year all we did was stay at his place. Nothing romantic, nothing "spur of the moment". He said we'd go see movies, he said we'd go skiing. Nothing.

I don't need him to paint me a pretty picture of false hopes. Which might be why I'm taking this break up really lightly.

O well. I think for now I'll stay single for the remainder of this semester and just focus on friends and school....o wait...school just started....god what a long semester this is going to be.

I miss allods. I really want that lvl 45 cap patch and I really really wanna play and farm for lvl 8-10 runes haha.

I was playing Dantes Inferno on Xbox 360 yesterday. Was borrowing the game and console from a friend who lives on campus. He's quite the game addict.

Anyway the game was awesome. Lots of customizations lol.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment