Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fixed

Fixed my build today with a WoD. Fucking epic build now. Bought my WoD from Gorgs, my best client in the manwhoring department. I flirt with him on a daily basis because of the sole reason that he is married and straight as an arrow. (P.S. this is a joke)

I am now very high up on the DPS boards for normal herioc parties. Ranging from 1-3 top dps haha.

Was a good way to end my allods experience.

Saw 5 windsong legendaries distributed today. Very fucken depressing because Windsong gears BELONG to wardens haha.

O well, Pearz wants my warden account too now. I may or may not have distributed it to her. Hope she doesn't change my gender and name. (or my build...that build is fking epic and well worth the WoD).

Still didn't get my lvl 4 rune sets. Missing one and I don't think Ejac or Pearz have the willpower or pacience to farm in UTT for that last rune. Idk how I'm going to do it but we'll see.

As I try to force allods out of my head, it becomes overflowed with 2 things. Lacrosse...and

FKING JERSEY SHORE

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment