Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First/second day of school

Other then going through Allods withdrawl, I been good. Some friends been tossing the lacrosse ball around waiting for practices to start and I have been joining them. Nice to have some player bonding before the season starts. I think it promotes communication to be useful ingame.

First day of classes sucked balls. We got to leave early though. Most first day classes are just professors passing out their rules, syllabus, grading policies, ect. I think my Tuesday/Thursday pofessors will be nice.

Then I had band practice around 6pm-7:30pm at Notre Dame. I missed dinner because of it...so I ordered Jimmy Johns haha.

Today is the second day of school, resorting to my mon-wed-fri days. I have 4 classes today from 11 am - 4pm and then my last class at 7pm (FUCKK MEEE).

O well, Hopefully the professors will be nice.

We got around 35 new transfer students this semester. No new asians...so I'm still the only asian.

my ex-roommate (the gay one) from last semester got kicked out of school here (HAHAHA). The 2 new incoming transfers took his room. So far I met one of them. He seems very socially out-going. Kinda cute too, kinda have a crush on him but I'm sure I'll get over it. His roommate though seems...jocky and...belligerent but I shouldn't assume because I haven't talked with him. O well, wish me luck on my 2nd day of school....miss allods lol.

-LG

P.S. Pearz...Ejac..if either of you logged on my account....I farmed a little bit before leaving...there should be enough gold to make a lvl 4 rune. There is 2 lvl 3 runes in my bank deposit. I didnt have enough time to npc the UTT drops. Just saying the resources are available to make that last lvl 4 rune without spending any resources to do so. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment