Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Poor High School Kids.

Well first off, Happy New Year if no one noticed.

My New Year Resolution: Gain 15-20 pounds of muscle and get a 3.7-4.0 GPA.

High Schoolers starts school again yesterday. I felt sorry. Cuz me and my fellow colleagues have 2 more weeks of break to get fat and lazy before the tediously busy schedule resumes.

I picked up allods again around 2 days ago after spending a lot of time with my close friend's family. Finally started building up my runes. So far I have 2 lvl 3 runes and well it's better then nothing haha.

Gotten use to melee 2 hand wardens now, Pearz was nice enough AGAIN to help me out with my build again and give some pointers that I shall be taking and re-speccing to once I get the money for a WoD. The build she gave me was basically DPS pwnage and it does go against some of my own preferences (they are practical though just not my cup of tea) but hey, If I want to be better I got to change whether I like it or not eh?

I kinda want to make an alt healer but I know that would take months of training. Which reminded me of Faustleiche and how we both kinda quit after that patch.

Well Faust, bro man if you're reading this. You should come back. It's not as bad now. They have daily quest for your incense that lasts all day as well as a daily quest for holy charms(and pots), so you can function not paying a dime of real money. If not, Lezar wants a healer to duo with, and I want a healer alt but lack the energy and time to raise one XD. Mine letting me borrow your healer? haha, I'd rather have you back though.

Me and Jeff's 1 year anniversary is approaching (January 28th). Time certainly passed. We had some ups n downs but overall I love my smoochymoopypoopykins.

Btw if anyone knows how to run allods on a MAC I would greatly appreciate it. So far I have heard of "duel boost" and ....blarg i forgot the other name but yea....I plan on taking allods back with me to college haha.

Now if you'll excuse me I shall be grinding back to allods for my lvl 42 lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment