Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lacrosse!!!

So...ended up dropping my ND concert band for lacrosse practice.

I may have fractured/sprained my thumb yesterday. Stepped on it while doing suicides at practice.

Being single isn't so bad. Actually it was quite liberating.

I have SOO much free time now. Didn't help that the once awesome boyfriend evolved into some nasty meticulously harass-fully hateful person.

For now I'm just focusing on friends and lacrosse...and Gym lol.

I'm going to get my thumb splinted today so I can still play and practice.

My roommate is unofficially moving out. His shit is still around my room but he's never here. Kinda stupid cuz I want him to take his crap with him so I can have this double room to myself and shove the beds together lol. Not to mention whatever the shit he has is starting to mold and smell the room.

I just want this room to be mine and clean haha.

-Loveguardian


No comments:

Post a Comment