Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last day in Allods

So I farmed my ass off, I am now sitting with 4 4 4 4 4 1 runes (which ones not like the other?). Today is my last day to farm around 600ish g haha.

I also talked with pearz the other day voicing my distain for the shred move (cost 15 energy on the effing bear and he's out of energy so fast).

As I thought, I was used as an expiremental hampster haha. She "Thought" it was a strong move cuz it seemed strong on her alt. But nevertheless it did show me that the pet grid is buffed a lot.

I "Want" to buy another WoD and fix my build to a alternative build me and pearz saw apporpriate but seeing as today is my last day to farm. I would need around 1200g farmed TODAY in order to get both the last lvl 4 rune AND WoD.

For now I think I'll go after the WoD to fix my build. Make it easier for Ejac to play it haha. But I will be slightly sad that I won't be able to have a full set of lvl 4 runes.

Took me 1 week to go from lvl 1 to lvl 4s haha. Moved pretty fast if I don't say so myself.

Anyway, school's starting tomorrow. I am excited about the new experiences and lacrosse starting but I am also sad that I have to leave allods behind.

Hopefully I will come back around spring break.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment