Monday, January 10, 2011

Skewl

School starts next week. Might be putting away allods again for school.

I finally re-specced into Pearz's suggested build and atm it feels very very weird. Different play-style for sure.

My old spec made me the main dps and my bear just a secondary. On the DPS meter I would usually be around 60-80% while the bear picked up the rest.

With the new specc its a bit harder to control. One could say its more complicated now because after using the bear's energy so much you must put it to rest. And the best times to spam his energy low is when Great Hunt is on, so in that 25 seconds you gotta spam as much as you can with Shred. Then Ethernal Calm him to recharge.

It's a bit more harder to control this build but overall I prefer this build because it is more complicated.

I don't want to keep spamming fucking Wolf Blow every 3 seconds. Now on the DPS meter it shows me at around 40-60% and the bear is around half my DPS.

So far I got 3 3 3 3 3 1 runes on me. Discovered that I could still farm upper TT at lvl 41 so I been spamming it for the last 2 days to afford my WoD and chips for runes.

I think if I stick at it until school starts I will be covered in lvl 4 runes but again...I think I will have to drop Allods for school.

Ejac owns like 2934893843 characters lol, I might contemplate letting him play with my warden until I get back. We'll see.

Tried installing Boot Camp yesterday on Mac to get allods running and it's stupid and I'm not exactly very tech-savvy so I'm going to try Parrellels program tomorrow.

-Real Life Update-

we got 40 inches of snow in the last 2 days. Fuck my life.

Going skiing today with Jeff, gonna be awesome.

P.S. Our Guild Officer Ghost was drooling over my pics the other day. Pervert =P

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment