Sunday, August 1, 2010

So what I have been up too...

Well, August has rolled around the corner. Marking the 6th month period of my banning, meaning the account is officially deleted (I believe that was their policy?). And also the 7th month mark of meeting Jeff.

I Doubt I will ever make another post about Aeria or Megaten anymore. I have been long wiped from that era. I did however a few days ago receive a random message from someone on Myspace praising me and asking about my build and clan. He stated he saw my blog and wanted to learn how to be an enhancer and stuff. (Inside my head I was thinking "did you not read the 239483 other posts of me bashing that game?) Anyway, I gave him info and basically told him to pm kororo to join that clan (does it still exist?) or MsTeddie (skyyyyyy) and ask Tofufa (tofutizer) about demons and such. I doubt my knowledge is even current anymore.

I don't feel an ounce of holding from Aeria anymore. Due to college starting for me again in 3 weeks and less. As well as Cross Country season starts and they will be intentionally and literally running me till I die. I may not find the time to blog so much anymore as I must focus on college as well as my physical health.

Upon reading Pearz's blog (you bet I stalk it <3). I also checked Word-press and I gotta say it has a few nifty features but, I'm still in the process of discovering the features. There may be a chance I will move to wordpress or some other blog site hosters if any better ones show up. But for the moment I am content with this one.

I'm not entirely sure where I am going with MMO's anymore. My outlooks on MMO's in general now is that they are fun, and only ment to be played for fun. They should not be played at the expense of reality things such as, money, my college grades (which I will admit Megaten did place a lil strain on my grades last year first semester) and they should not be played at the expense of ditching friends and/or missing out on real life experiences(emphasis on friends). However on the flip side it is nice meeting and making new friends in MMO's generally everyone is nice.

You could say I am a casual player now. I don't think I will ever let myself get so gripped on MMO's like Megaten did. (I should work on not mentioning them haha).

I apologize for anyone who followed or accompanied me to Allods and got the axe with the last patch. I also quit allods too and do apologize for leaving you there or wasting your time with me there. (some names come into mind are Faust, Lezar, Kenji, hime mainly). I'm not sure if I am sticking around to Soul Master either. I mean, it was only ment to bridge the gap for FF14. However I don't find it "fun" enough to continue.

So where are you going to find me? On mabinogi of course. The guild Asians is overall pretty nice (despite the fact that I am annoyed that the dev cats **** out words such as retard/gay/sex/stupid/and other such unnecessary things). The guild has their own guild site and I adore the playlist they have (members only can listen to it though haha)

Anyway, wish me luck on this sophomore year. I also found out who my roommate was this year. I took the liberty of facebook stalking him just to make sure it wasn't a creeper or fat dude who was going to take up all the space (no pun intended on fat ppl, mainly the creeper part). He seemed alright physically. Didn't add him or anything though. There's a chance we could get change up in rooms so who knows.

Summers coming to an end...time to hit the books
-LG

3 comments:

  1. So now that your a casual gamer do you spend 200+ dollars on AP a week?

    ~Pearz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wut is AP? haha. and no, I don't have a job, all I have is a small debit card used for emergencies and living costs under my dad's name. All my scholarships and moneyz goes to my tuition for college.

    I can find WAYYY better things to spend 200 bucks a week on....like papa johns <3 or steak n shake. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Agito still exists. :0 http://tiny.cc/agito

    ReplyDelete