Tuesday, August 24, 2010

College Startz Today

So yesterday I moved in to campus. Wasn't bad. I packed pretty lightly overall even though I felt like I packed too much, everyone said I actually packed too little but o well. I got all I need really, cloths, hygiene, and lacrosse stuff haha.

I got Mark going here playing lacrosse so I'm pretty excited about that and also DJ, a high school bud who also decided to come to Holy Cross without my knowledge and is also another Lacrosse buddy.

Alot of (and I don't mean to sound racist) white/irish ppl are going here this year. So much so that it is starting to feel like a "preppi" college. It is still a small college though.

There was a cross country meeting yesterday, we have practices from monday-friday from 6:30 am (WHAT THE FUK) to 7:30(ish) and then the 2nd practice from 7-9.(cross country 2 a days...wow). Only 1 practice on Saturday.

The coach wants us in shape fast, I'm already sore right now from our first morning practice. I also kinda feel overwhelmed with the amount of homework we already got, but for the moment I'm putting it all off till tomorrow when I have only 2 classes and more time to attend to the book studies.

My roommate is kinda kool, doesn't take much to satisfy me really, we get along to say the least, which is all I ask for. Kinda funny cuz our beds split the room in half and my side's pretty clean and his sides....well..not messy, but it is messy to my standards.

Anyway, I stopped playing Mabinogi 4 days before I moved in on campus, I'm only online now to do Holy Water Jobs occasionally so that I won't drop under 100 streak jobs (after 100 holy water jobs you get 10 holy water per job, compared to the usual 4, so I need to keep it above 100 to keep getting 10 per job).

I'll update more later, right now I'm a bit tired out from all the moving and running.

LG out

No comments:

Post a Comment