Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Skype =o

Well today I decided to DL skype. A little late, but o well. I feel like a old person who doesn't know how to turn the computer on because I'm more surprized that I didn't discover and use it sooner.

Anyway, Just need to get a Audio Microphone and I'll be able to have chats with anyone while on the lap top.

I know a few friends who have skype on their cellphones and use it to avoid using minutes on their cell phone which is kinda smart, however my plan gives me 500 minutes a month...and I NEVER used over that.

Anyway I coulda used the IGN LoveGuardian, but that is only a name I use for mmorgs, not real life. So instead I picked AndrewChin91.

Anyway, College move-in date for me is August 23rd, Classes start on the 24th (I find it annoying that they give us only 1 day to move in. During this 1 day we must move in, pick up keys, unpack, and recieve ID cards with over 400 kids, not much but maybe given if it is all in 1 day).

the 24th will be the day I stop ALL mmorgs until further notice (basically waiting for FF14 or if anyone cares enough to bring a mmorg into my eyes).

So until then, all future posts will probably be about my life, or gossip over something random like a mmorg or...who knows. Just a future warning.

Anyway, I can't wait for this year to kick off, I wanna go to the gym everyday and practice my ass off to get in shape and good grades haha.

I hope you all are having fun too. Stay in school, don't do drugs...blah blah blah.

Also a certain SOMEONE tried convincing me to play Grand Fantasia a few days ago on Facebook. I couldn't believe as to why I would do such a thing since it is hosted by Aeria of all companies. The same one who gave me hell and took the liberty of practically blocking and banning all my accounts connected to this IP. Why am I going to play Grand Fantasia and be banned 5 minutes later for an undefined reason? zzz I shall save myself the trouble. Sorry Friend.

P.S. Go Visit Pearz's blog and clickly click her link on her Game Review for Soul Master (see right side quicklist :" Pearz/clan rain's blog".

EDIT: Here's the direct link to the post of pearz's game review. (so you can be lazy and just click it right here)

Pearz wants to win, and I support the cause (thumbs up). P.S.S. she is posting a crapload more now too, sooo visit it moar often ^.^. Not like anything interesting is happening here haha.

-LoveGuardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment