Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What the Hell, I must be dreaming.

So I have no idea exactly why this is happening in this time period, or if it's going to continue. But as of the last month or so, I been getting more and more offers to be a web-cam model and other such activities that I would deem, not wanting myself to be seen on the internet for >.>. Like Seriously I get these messages from random people on facebook/myspace. It's creepy, it's weird. Here's an example:

-I'm contacting you because you would do great as a web cam model on my site. If you want to get paid really well to chat with guys. Message me. Logan
____________________________________________

The last one I got:


hi i was wondering if you were intrested in becoming a webcam model? 80-$1 per minute weekly pay everything done at home avg $2000 a month wrking part time. and everything would just show up as V Entertainment.
___________________________________________

The other offers were to be...dancers and such...offering 100 bucks an hour (Like I got an offer to dance at some bar named Starz in South Bend). I'm not even old enough to drink, and here I am being offered to dance at a bar. *rubs forehead* I will admit the money is sooo tempting >.>. 100 bucks an hour, more if a private party, I could pay for college....but no need...rofl...I'm on the "dad's paying for everything" scholarship (ofc financial aid/scholarships too). But I don't want to live life known as the guy who danced at a bar, or have any of that tarnish my name in the future. Ugh I'm disgusted, confused, interested, curious, and appalled all at the same time X.X /vent.

College starts in 5 days. Unfortunately my luck ran out on me, I now have a a roommate, meaning the double room I have can no longer be all to myself as intended. He's also a freshmen, meaning he moves in 2 days before I do, so he gets to have "first dibs" on the bunk bed and how the room is set up
I cannot WAIT to get myself back into shape, put on 20-30 pounds, and be ripped >=D. just 5 more days.




No comments:

Post a Comment