Wednesday, May 5, 2010

College is over

Classes are done, Finals are done. Gonna be resting for the next few days.

Anyone who's interested on banning chin9111 because my IP address has changed from college campus to home.

Feel free to report me, I honestly don't care =P.

Anyway, at this very second I am uninstalling megaten from my computer and downloading Allods.

I'm also looking for any other interesting mmorgs and I did find alot of interesting ones however none that emphasis customization as much as allods. (plus pearz is derr so +100). Some interesting ones were New World, Mabinogi (i use to play this..very p2p based), and some OB game that looks awesome...idk what it was called xD)

I been stirring up some trouble in the forums for the past few days. I find it funny that the last 2 threads I participated in(#1 and #2), have been locked even though they contained absolutely no flaming and were 100% fully constructive. I would like to point out the most logically thing I have read from the forums all week came from not a GM or GS but a regular player Michi-Omfggodsomeonewhoisntbrainless. A GS is a vulunteer player aka, still part of the community. Why is it were allowed to give feedback on applicants but when all the sudden when the applicant goes GS mode, no touchy, no talkity, and forum lock spammage? hmmmm, I'm not done with you yet Aeria, lol there's still so many things to discuss. Feel free to keep locking threads, I'm sure this sends a GREAT message to the community who are concerned.

(matter o fact, the only person who flamed anywhere in these 2 threads was in the 2nd thread posted by Michi and the flame reply came from not a player but a untouchable GS himself, 2nd page, DJHarlock made a direct negative insult towards lndicative and I quote:

"That is, it did seem to look like this until ppl like Captain Pessimism (see above[meaning lndi]) started making a little game out of the monthly applications, and are allowed to continually scrutinize the applicants to the point of harassment"

I have 1 responce to that: Grow some balls. (inb4 he edits that post I bet)

If you can't accept the truth in feedback and want us to sugarcoat things well, fuck you,. Quite honestly, I'm not going to have someone become a GS and represent the community even though he sucks and let alone, sugarcoat my opinions of a certain person.

If you suck, you suck, get over it and find ways to improve. Otherwise go take your QQ elsewhere? and if you rock, you rock simple as that. Let's not complicate things with "you suck bigtime, but hey, (insert sugarcoating here) at least you have a nice IGN? (wow)

and FYI, lndi has made many constructive and positive feedbacks as well. If I was so inclined on giving proof (which I'm not) I would like you to hunt down the GS feedback thread of when I ran for GS and got a very positive responce from lndi. For the short time lndi was a GS, I went to him first whenever I had problems( on his tranny bridge ) and got my questions answered immediately and correctly.

Lastly addressing GSHarlock, to personally attack the person and not address the arguement is a Ad Hominem Fallacy, which you have just committed with that comment. I find it funny that the GS representing the community makes a flame comment which is neither constructive or productive and also commits a logical fallacy.

Anyway, I'm thinking about moving to Word-Press. We'll see, Rokuchi msged me today and informed me that my super super old friend came to back to play MT on a new character and is low-profiled. I almost considered comming back for that reason, however, if your reading this....

Please come to allods with me T.T

-LG

2 comments:

  1. It's really sad looking at that GS application thread. So many noobs and incompetent players in that bunch, I would be a better choice than 80% of them...but I understand that I'm not ready for the position, unlike most of them. I don't exactly feel like being represented as a playerbase by that group.

    To be honest, I've been reading up on Allods recently and I've had it installed on my computer ever since the CB, I just can't get onto the server for some reason, so I've been playing Lunia instead. I might try Allods again soon though. But don't count on me being in the Megaten-Allods migration just yet.

    -AuraRain

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if your playing allods, I had a patch problem and i couldnt play it either, It's easily fixable by changing the launcher in your bin. They have an announcment on how to do it and a youtube clip as well to show us, after i did that it worked.

    ReplyDelete