Thursday, May 13, 2010

MT's New GS's OmFG!!!!111one111*!!!...Allods

Well, Since I confused Thanos4eva with a GS Synther, My apologies.

Thanos you still suck dick though(literal or not). Yet he's MT's new GS, flaming, personally attacking players, nonconstructive insults and all.

congratz!!!

and of all people NAme is too ^^ /sarcasm

I never got to know the bad side of NAme, so apologies to all who troll this blog and hate NAme's guts and are currently starting a bet on how long he'll last.

I for one will only say that the NAme I knew needed enhance to do anything. And in PvP It was fun chasing him down as he tried to run away not dying...or hugging the enhancer he drags along only to have that poor soul die with him. So he was my little entertainment. (will most definitely provide screenies if NAme says otherwise v.v)

Overall I'm neutral on him, particially because frankly I don't care anymore about MT, it can go die in a ditch and I won't even make the effort to dance on the grave, simply not worth it.

The forums are dead, It's not as lively any more then it use to be (the forums originally in my opinion started dying the day GMJoLt left us)

I believe the only new GS there capable enough to function as a GS, would be Lulu. I knew her waaayyy back in the day, the days I use to suck. The days where enhance wasn't based off int. Those days.

Everyone else, like or hate you, in all honestly, (cuz I'm not going to polish or give you a sugar-coated comment), I don't think your worthy, or capable enough. But hey, don't get offended, I'm just an opinion. How well you actually do, and how well those opinions of the ones who actually have to deal with you, matters.

Anyway, Allods drama.

ATM, I'm lvl 20. So I'm at the halfway mark in terms of lvling.

I totally lost track of exactly how many days have passed to get to this point. I wanna say between 9-11 days of playing. I could be totally off.

Lately I been having trouble deciding on how to actually function as a warden. There's TOO MANY ways to go with a warden, that I have for the moment, lost sight on what I wanted from my warden.

-You could be a healer warden, only needing to focus on INT and LUCK for better healing as well as crit heals.

-You could be a Caster warden, however to me, I see it as easy, and frankly, If i wanna be a caster, I'll roll a mage then. But the caster wardens seem( to me ) a cookie cutter build.

-You could be a crowd controller (cc). (this in a way kinda goes hand in hand with caster).

-You could be a pet tamer, give all stats to the pet, (this usually goes hand in hand with melee wardens)

and Melee wardens can go in 2340983943 different wayz XD in my eyes.

But my main focus is to be a PvPer and prove that wardens don't suck as much as the community is telling me they do.

I believe I will go the route of a Crit-Based Melee Warden. The 45% more damage when you crit with fist weapons ruby effect (stacked on the already 100% more dmg whenever you crit AND 15% more dmg when Great Hunt is active) seems like the source of my damage. (Interesting fact I discovered. This 45% more damage also applies to spells as well. So my call lighting and vortex spells hit quite the shitload when I had my fist weapons on and its not limited to just physical attacks.)

Problem for me and this warden is from what Pearz said, Balance is the key to this game. and for wardens :

intelligence = str (raw power)
perception = expertise (chance to land a hit)
wisdom = finesse (armor penetration)

and my secondary stats:

Luck = % to critical
Agility = % to dodge ( I have 3 dodge ruby effect placed into this (150% multiplier), so 20% chance to dodge really means 50% chance to dodge)

Apparently to pearz, Int takes the back seat and the most important stat is wisdom for amor penetration. Problem with me is that I don't exactly know WHEN TO STOP getting more wisdom. when is enough, enough? No one really knows XD.

I originally thought that int, perc, and wis would be the only stats i would ever have to focus on, but now I am met with luck and agility too (as well as stamina for more health).

Deciding on what gears to get, to balance what stat has honestly befuddled me. I'm hoping that one day I can write down all the rep gear stats and juggle them out.

p.s. Clan Agito knows that back in the day's when I obsessed over MT, I would have dreams about it. I remember the day I had a dream that Rokuchi used aphrodisiac on the Wu Kongs that were spawned during babel wars and it worked. The next day I told Roku and he tried it but it phailed XD. (still a funny idea). Well, I been having those dreams lately with allods as well as college. Not sure if they gonna play out as true or false, but they were epic dreams.

-LG

Edit: Looky what I Found

7 comments:

  1. Testing~~ Because NAme don't know how to post a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh say what you want about me(thanos4eva)

    You're just another troll... and thus, your opinion is well... null and void.

    I hope you enjoy your trololololing :) Oh and I'll make sure to start accepting insults from people who hide behind their almighty computer screen. Especially when you have never spoken to me once ;) I'll put it at the top of my list of things to do.

    Cya Round LG <3

    I look forward to proving you wrong xD

    "Or we could just relate I know how hard it must be <3 trapped in your middle-class cave... your lawyer troll parents working all the time"

    :)

    Oh and since NAme's computer was being stupid, he asked me to post what him and a clannie of his think about this

    NAme: "change the topic of your title since you CLAIM not to be playing Megaten anymore... oh and stop using info from 5months ago actually UPDATE your relationships xD you have already been wrong in your info pertaining to events that have happened months ago, therefore unless you actually brings up relevant information from an earlier time, anything you says is untrue and biased. Actually talk to those whom you call out instead of hiding behind your amazing self image ;)"

    Unnamed Clannie: "lol loser go troll the new game you play on"

    Oh and jsut for lul's, here is the vid I took the quote from:

    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1926079

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulz to thanos, your right =P my opinion is an opinion and "should" mean absolutely nothing if you so desire not to care.

    I'm quite flattered that ppl still take the time to troll my blog ^.^

    Which is more sad? the one who has the blog? or the one who reads and trolls it?

    To NAme: Lulz, nah, as pearz said, My blog is kool like that, so we both arent changing for crap, why? because its my blog, and I can place whatever the shit I want, why do I have to change something of mine to please someone else who has no hand in it? lulz who said I was AMAZING, the very idea that you suggest I am hiding behind an image makes me laugh, its not hard to locate me on my college site, its not hard to stalk me on facebook, or find out where I live, idk who's really hiding.

    P.S. my parents arent lawyers. they are divorced, you dont know how I feel. I'm actually lower class as well. Got enough scholarships to pay almost 3/4 of my tuitions. My dad's a cab driver (lulz) and my mother is a nurse who has mental issues that I do not want to get into. Enough of my Sob story and thansk for stopping by. =P

    -LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Alot of people arent seeing MT make it past 2010, I find it funny. Everyones also reaping that the new GS's suck !@#$. Just having that orange colored name is more depressing then being a lvl 90 dais EXPERT SPAWNERR!!!!!one11!!. However, I don't mind agreeing with them, and anyone is more then obliged to prove everyone who has this opinion wrong (myself included).

    and alot of people have moved to Allods, more then I even expected as well. I heavily encourage you to try out as well whenever your bored hanging around in babel all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I didn't know it existed until name pointed me to this post, mainly because you included me. If I trolled, I didn't mean to :P Name really wanted me to post something since he couldn't figure it out. My only goal was to do what I always do with trolls :) as for the lawyer comment, as I said, its from the College Humor video and was meant as a Joke :P

    Now if you don't mind, I'll take a hint of sarcasm and a side order of a sense of humor to go :3

    As for trying out Allods, I did, a friend of mine pointed me its way... Idk, didn't really like it. But hey, if it works for you.

    Feel free to hit me up if you actually wanna you know, get to know me in all my flaming, personally attacking players, nonconstructive insults and all.

    Just send me a pm on Aeria since you still hang around and we can take it from there lol.

    As I said, Cya round you adorable troll ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzz I just watched the video and laughed D=. I had to XD.

    All in good sport, you really don't know the story of what happened with Royce in that particular thread. The post you made about the situation he had is what makes me automatically state that you personally attacked him without gathering the full details (the flaming part is to emphasis how biased the GM's forum controls are, because they love to delete and move all my posts and threads even though they don't contain an ounce of flame wars, insults, non-constructivism, yet they allow posts such as yours unattended (aka, they state they dont allow any public bashing of a player and BOOM there's your post and they did fiddle squat -.-))

    As for NAme, Please have the balls to post yourself. I don't need a messenger boy here playing back n forth for you to hide behind >.>.

    It isnt a brain surgeon to figure out how to post, I'd appreciate it as too why hes got his lil panties in a toots all ova my blog v.v

    Whatever issue he has with me/blog he can post here on himself and we can address with whatever issue he/she has constructively.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to write this comment out after reading the last comment. NAme has big balls, in fact his balls is the size of this planet. Due to the awesome browser he has (or maybe he should just recycle his PC), he can't post any comments here and thus, messenger boy appears.

    ReplyDelete