Monday, April 26, 2010

Lawl

Someone pointed out to me today that one of my posts that were originally posted in a reporting behavior section, was moved to rants and raves.

Here's the lovely Witness and my Alibi that I'm not crazy

I never made a new topic with this title,

My comment was removed and I believed editted out of context,

I never expected my one reply to cause a ruckus,

and NO, this post was not the post that was removed, The other post I had that was removed had me clicking + pasting my conversation with GMGreywulf and him admitting that the information given to me was inaccurate in regards to my ban.

I have quite to urge to voice my opinion.

However, Holy Cross College, can't take screenies with thier computers, But If you want to view the message yourself, Feel free to send me a forum pm =P.

I'm sure we can work around the ToS rules somehow and you can take joo pretty SS of the message and then flame the GMs all day =P

-LG chipper n happy that he caused unintentional attention

P.S. Aeria as just added Mitzi and Ashmir to the banning list, whos next in line >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment