Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thread Locking.

So, I decided to tackle this annoying issue with the Aeria team and started this topic.

I didn't appreciate the last 2 threads I participated in being locked just because they "assumed" that it would go out of hand. (see previous post)

I find it a little bit entertaining seeing them try to explain to me (cuz it seems no one else is posting..way to leave your man hanging D=). why they do what they do, even though its illogial in every sense.

With each post they make, it seems like they are digging themselves a deeper hole with me.

atm my Biggest LOL and OOPSY post is by GMDantine (read last post on first page).

Idk how they are going to explain this one out.

I fullheartidly believe they are just going to plain out lock this thread and shove it in a corner where no one can find it or just edit the shit out of my posts to make it sound like I'm the stupid one.

Feel free to post...cuz it really feels like a one-man show(please stay on topic, no flame wars, nothing to make it locked in any way. I wanna show them that the community is not a bunch of angry lil fucktards that the GMteam apparently thinks we are) . I believe the GMteam needs to learn how to accept that once in a blue moon, they are wrong. (I'd also prefer if you post and support me, if not, stay away cuz your not helping my argument rofl. XD). Post fast, I do see them locking this pretty fast just because of the fact that I don't think they are able to dig themselves out of this. (I also whole-heartidly believe they are trolling my blog too v.v. But I doubt that I'm that important to troll.). I totally troll lndi's blog XD.

Anyway, allods been fun, I almost forgot how to enjoy a game. Warden class is not as horrendous as the forums and community say it is to be. I'm considering that perhaps the majority of the allods community that play the warden class are infact, a bunch of angry lil fucktards that don't know how to play thier character.

Pearz, made her warden a before I came along and is apparently loving the class as well. We discussed heavily on the different builds, and our builds are going to end up rlly similair.

However the thing that gets me most about this Warden class is that there are SOOOO many ways to play it. Atm, I'm a crit build which is really awesome and I'm liking the crit damage (crits = double damage). However, my end-game gears and respecting wont have much luck, so I know I'll have to change..or have a hard time adjusting too. Only Time will tell.

Anyway, I'm not as pissed at Aeria as I use to be. Allods took all that frustration away, and real life has been good to me, so why be fucken pissed over a game controlled by high school dropouts who can't decide on whether or not to bann a player and unbann/bann them 3 times in a row? XD (like royce as well rofl except he , unlike me, ended up unbanned =o ).

I trolled the forums and saw thanos4ever insult royce.

I literally had to re-read it because it was so stupid. Thanos4ever....plz stop posting...All you ever did as a GS was afk in babel with your phail synther and synthed away at peoples gears. (low % too, I remember you phailing on my Pazuzu SS twice when I used a FM mirror 33%, thankfully Jozetto (I love youuuu) got 72% at the time).

You didn't even know the full story on Royce's removal from the team, and you dare have the nerve to make a direct personal attack on something you know absolutely nothing about. (by the way, to directly attack the person and not address the arguement is a fallacy of arguementation. Not only that, you also committed narrow-mindedness to address the issue you dont even know). You are a GS applicant, I dont think I want a GS who personally attacks other people. You need to watch your behavior because don't think for a second that this post won't be used against you.

that whole thread is OFF-TOPIC- and FLAME-ENDUCED and yet it still stands..unlocked...no posts deleted...or editted...

funny how the Aeria team works.

-LG


Edit: about 3 minutes after posting this ...It was moved (lulz) So I started this topic ^^

And it was moved into the same area XD. I believe that they do troll my blog lol, I was also correct that they would move it into a lil corner where no one can find it...O dear I know Aeria too well, Perhaps you should give me your job and I can show you how a GM Operates?

I give up, Aeria is a crooked company lol.

3 comments:

  1. http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=6307945#6307945

    They just moved it to the rants and raves section....so where is the rant and where is the rave? I coulda swore is was on topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanos4Eva isn't the synther, that's Mmsthanatos. I don't know how Mms has managed to maintain his GS status as long as he has, but the whole time I was on the team he never replied once to a mass IM nor attended a single meeting; hell I caught him grinding expertise on his melee when we were supposed to all be working together on a project.

    Thanos4Eva is some unknown wannabe who apparently thinks being a Runescape GS is the equivalent of working in the Peace Corps. I won't be shocked if he actually becomes a GS; I'm sure he'll asskiss his way into the position. I find his pathetic attempt at being the "white knight" to be hilarious. He won't last long, trust me. I have a feeling the GS selections are going to be the worst they've ever been this month, with the exception of Lulu (I do hope she gets it).

    inb4 NAme becomes a GameSage too (God help us all if he makes it)...

    ReplyDelete