Saturday, May 8, 2010

Allods Ish Awesome D=

Well, this is my 4th day playing allods.

Tennesse Server, Warden Class, League side, and currently lvl 12.

Why Warden? Because every got damn topic in the allods forums say wardens suck.....soo I'm gonna roll a warden =P. Plus I get a teddy bear, closest thing to a damn turtle I'm ever going to get XD.

I don't think I know enough to actually GIVE a viable critic on it, however I do think it is viable and exceptional to talk about my experience with the game so far and my opinion on it compared to Megaten.

To start off, pearz is derr, (lulz). thats like +100, and ejac, mahouto,rho,rhozetri, magic, (list goes on and on, summary is, this group o ppl are nice to talk with).

I remember with whatever online game I ever played, I HATED doing quests (including megaten, I swear to god by the time I did act 16 I was lvl 44? and I remember Rymi helping me with it xD and act 16 took an HOUR!!!)

Unlike the other games, this game revolves around quests, you can't lvl up without them (well you can, but highly impractical imo). and the scenery is kool, as well as the content so far. Your allways moving, there's allways something to do (however I still am a noob?), and alot of different gears.

Not like Megaten, were after act 16, your done, go spam plvling and get to lvl 90s in a matter of days and whip out your wallet to do so -.-. And also buy epic nocturne sets that can kill in 1 blow and require not skill whatsoever other then having lots of money or time to farm your ass to death realizing you have no life, God forbid to have ever let those sets fall into my hands cuz I know I would have stopped being a demon-based regal enhancer (aka demon tamer) and just get cd and spamm the shit out of those nocturne sets.

For those who are bored with megaten, I heavily suggest you to try allods.

Lots of customization in your builds, and the more I learn, the more possibilities I see there are, which keeps me interested and most of all....

It...is...

F-ucken
U-unbelievably
N-iiiiiiiccceee

-LG- going back to play allods

P.S. For the summer I am going to be working at a body shop to fix cars. Epic? o well, I'm also a signed athlete for Holy Cross College now for Cross Country.

which means that new coach gets to dictate what I eat, how I eat it, why I eat it, and when I exercise, and control my life like a parent does except on a whole new level D=.

All just for me to get some dough from that scholarship contract I signed to help pay for me edumacation.

P.S.S. I passed Logic Class with a B+, I hate that class, but I am keeping the books because they are so logical, I know I am gonna use the references alot in my lifetime. For example, making megaten GM's look retarded (well...they do that themselves...)

And to the person who says that it is illogical to think that this world is logical and fair, your wrong and the argument you just made is that "everyone is smoking so I may as well smoke because its not kool to not smoke".

You made 2 fallacies in 1 statement and you phailed at defending the GS and GMs. First fallacy is the Democratic Fallacy(hahaha) and the 2nd fallacy you commit is Evasive Agnosticism and technically you also did distortion of my own argument.

/make you look stupid and back to playing allods

No comments:

Post a Comment