Saturday, May 22, 2010

Theena, Theena, Theena....Oh...I mean GMPeanut....

I know something you don't know......

If your reading this Theena(god I hope you are)...you should'nt gossip so much ^^(or not at all), I like how after all this time you didnt notice it was me who you were talking to on YIM =o.(o the dirt you spill is absolutely delicious)

Welcome to the internet. (can't to QQ about false identities, actually quite contradictory on your part =P)

GL trying to find out which is me =o. (am I lying?..maybe I'm not...most likely I'm not,but maybe I am, can you take that risk =P?, But if I'm not, which one is me??? I hope you guess right...)

P.S. Be afraid...be very afraid...Cuz I saved all our convos ^.^. It's a good thing that Aeria has no control over this blog right? Can't move, can't delete, can't argue.

Welcome to the internet.

-LG....or is it....nah..why ruin the fun...guess who I am on yim =P

1 comment:

  1. i can totally keep a secret you should send me those convos codyvibritannia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete