Friday, April 23, 2010

hur hur hur

Well, lndi has quit megaten.

Whatever his reasons were, the last of the trio is gone (pearz,rho,lndi) any veteran of pvp knew this combination of ultimate ownage.

I have, for the most part, accepted that Aeria is retarded and moved on from megaten. To anyone who plays megaten, I strongly suggest you to not play the game for 1 month, realize how much more fun life is itself, and I assure you that the megaten grip on you will wilt away.

Or at least just move to Allods. It's free, and it has quite the customization. can also be PvP oriented as well and for those adventurers out there, you can also do alot of exploring. Best part is its still in OB mode, who knows how much more content there will be if it gets released.

Moving back on topic, lndi also vents the same frustration that I hold.

Hate to be copying his urls as references, but it goes to show that I am not the only one who thinks Aeria is stupid.

theres only about 10 days left of college for me, and then I can spill the beans on my banning and you all can REALLY get a grasp of Aeria's stupidity(though lndi has already shown this)

You'll LOVE this.

The way I see it, Chin9116(loveguardian) is banned, but chin9111(LegendaryLove) isn't. I don't log ingame on chin9111 anymore and only remain sem-active on forums, hence, I can't break the majority of the rules they have in the ToS.

I may as well have some fun and cause hell to freeze over and make Aeria look stupid as much as possible(though that job is indefinitely being made easy, let's face it, just look at thier last few promos). I want to see them find some crazy excuse to bann chin9111 as well and taddletale to the world about it. Out of spite? partially, I'll admit that, I'm human. But one loophole I see is that people are paying lots of money in this game for entertainment. So I shall give some form of entertainment worth more then a pixel on a computer then eh?

Back to real life,

In about 1.45 hours, I am boarding a bus that will drive the lacrosse team down to Iowa for the weekend.

There's nothing in Iowa.....but corn....anyway, were going to play in the lacrosse tournament, 2 games on saturday, if we win those, we continue to sunday to play for championships.

Wish me luck,

LG

1 comment:

  1. Sad to see a dedicated megaten player go. :/
    You have a good one. ( '-' )/

    ReplyDelete