Sunday, April 18, 2010

End of the Road

Well, I'm ultimately quitting.

Yes, I'm still banned. Frankly I'm too tired to discuss with GMs who are too lazy to care anymore.

Wether or not I'm quitting because I am banned or quitting because I'm sick of the game, up to you. (for the record, I did obtain an opportunity to come back to the game under a different character, but refused)

I'll post my full banning story on another day, as well as I saved my last conversation with one of the GM's and will also post it when I have time for all to read and show you gales and lads how the GM's attitudes are nowadays and how the standards and quality in these GM's sure have sulked in comparison to the GM's back in the day.

The community is great, But the thought of how many people have quit, I don't like losing friends.

Call me a pussy or a softy, but I like holding my friends close and the thought of everyone quitting the game, leaving me, leaves a dent.

I'll do the autobiography stuff and everything else up later when I have time. For the moment, I have finals to study for.

I finally decided on my Major; Communication major, Pychology minor, Global Perspectives Minor.

I, like GMJoLt, have left the game to go to school >.>

as for Lacrosse, were undefeated 11-0

We had a game yesterday (saturday) against Loyola (IL) and won 14-2.

Were the talk of the campus, and still #1 on the power ratings.

We have 4 games coming up this weekend up in Wisconsin, and if we win all 4, we head to Iowa for the championships.

(I hope we get a bigger funding in our budget next year from our athletic director, because were doing sooo much better then the varsity sports -.-)

Anyway, time to look for another game to play....preferrably one that has diversity, F2P, and other factors...but well see....

A few more peps added me on facebook a few days ago and were from megaten. I was pretty happy about that. Be sure to mention your from megaten if your adding...I don't like creepers.

-LG *waves goodbye*

LoveGuardian: been nice turtle.. we had a good time eh?
Tarseque: *puppy eyes full of tears*
LoveGuardian: It's alright, you were allways my #1 pal, I was allways proud of ya. PvP good times eh? Your path ends together with mine, Cuz no one can replace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment