Friday, December 4, 2009

LAW FTW!!!!

lol so today just for a 3 matches, there were so many chaos players, I got pushed to law.

It was SOOOO MUCH FUNN lol.

Of course it was like 4 law vs 11-17 chaos and we knew we were gonna lose but me being what I am, always guarding the pole with the most points closer then a pole dancer holds their pole.

My squirtle was also freshly off demon x5 exp and lvl 60 ready for a new rebirth but I first wanted to reap the benefits of his current stats before sending him to lvl 1 again.

I was quite shocked with dmg output, I saw 800 fire spins and 1k+ corona cannons when buffed which pleased me and scared me at the same time.

Many of my clannies were on the other side and grew quite frustrated with me as squirtle kept killing them and 1 match, all of chaos actually worked together to kill my demon and then used up 2 minutes trying to kill me (kororo was trying SO hard XD). I must say I was having the time of my life in pvp today.

I even killed kororo once (only because he ran out of bp heals though LOL) which to me is a great accomplishment.(God I should have SSed it)

Some of my clannies I think finally understood just how annoying my build was (seeing as this is the first time in a while I got sent to law, and facing my build was something they never encountered).

Theres one member in our clan that is from the German server (hes one of the elite players as he claims and it seems to show with his build and dmg output) who was quite taken back at my build when facing it for the first time in pvp when I got spanked to law. I wanted to know from him about the german enhancers and how their players are but sadly he said there arent many good players. I can only hope that they have enough attack cards to match up with us, as I'm anxious to see how their players are compared to us.

anyway, 20k more bp till I have my pvp arm, Then I will work towards my Blaze of Ambition.

7% into lvl 89

LoveGuardian

No comments:

Post a Comment