Friday, December 25, 2009

This Weeks F/C and Merry Christmas

I give this weeks fc a 8/10.

The tops were to die for really, I myself could not resist and used my 5k ap that I saved back in september in waiting for something like this.

The Fighting Maid top made me QQ when it was for girls only. The Nostalgic tops were my calling card.

I blew off all my AP to obtain that top as the 25% dmg boost to the demon and 25% exp gain for the demon was sex to me.

I used the earl slacks and shoes to match the top and am now using it as my new pve set.

The chances of getting those tops are effing hard though. I heard people blew off 10k and didnt get any of the tops and I myself included was left with over 40 newmoon mirrors (plz buy them all lol)

Alot of people have quit recently. I would like to mention Rho, and AM1G(our clannie friend) that quit the same day. AM1G was my enhancer buddy and we had great great times in pvp and ichi gold. Before he left for good, I wanted to take him on a ichi run for old times sake. He was shocked to see my "Squirtle" and his growth charts and I also added other peps from the clan who wanted to tag along for the goodbye in the run. LezarTwo recorded the run, but I haven't asked him for the link yet. He gave me his password and username to train his inexp shiki to lvl 80 for mudoon but I don't wish to use his account like that. I'll keep it alone incase he wants to come back for celu gold (which just came out in an announcment that it will come SOON along with all the crystals/demons <3)

I did however, take his skadi in a trifuse. As I made tarseque in a memento of Punkgirl, I wanted to re-make his Skadi as another memento. He wanted me to rock in pvp so I'm going to do my best to make his Skadi known.

Today is Christmas so I wish you all happy. My New Years Resolution is to get good grades and get more muscle on my skinny butt.

Anyway, the new demons and crystals are more in favor of law then chaos, which has sent kororo to law when it comes out (crap) and also more motivation for me to work on my alt (I have yet to even make him demons...I have no energy) as he only has 1 demon completed which is a alp with support skills to assist him in ichi runs for ppl who dont null muddle/stone and gives heals which my alt cannot give. Again I have no energy to re-obtain regal or make him the demons he deserves at the moment and I'm addicted yet cant stand Megaten. I'm still on the fence of quitting or to keep going. GMJolt has been nice to me recently though I'm not sure why, I thank him. I kinda want to see what Cloud9 has to offer, but maybe the new update will keep me bound for just a bit longer.

Merry Christmas Everyone, All I wanted was my 2 front teeth.

-LoveGuardian

No comments:

Post a Comment