Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Update ^_^

So we recently got the "Lord of the Flies" update. It was kinda nice with the new content. They didnt give us a map for Shinjuku so I got lost for a good 3 total straight hours trying to complete the nightmare bettlepoopy thing XD. But at least it was fun and interesting and I got the lilth plugin. As allways I wanted to try and solo Beattlesmoochykins because it peaks my interests to do such things.

I first tried ose and phailed miserably because of his uber ice spin and expel attack that scared the crap outa me and made me crap doggypoo in my pants (everyone seems to be jizzing or crapping in our pants lol) so using Ose was a phail cuz the darn thing hp regens faster then the dmg dealt (ouch)

I swiched to my Loki(that i NEVER use) and just started firing off corona cannons once my clan told me that it takes full fire damage. This was sucessful until my retarded self realized that I dont usually carry jewels and Loki ran outa mp so I had to switch to my famous SQUIRTLE and use the rest of his mp on corona cannons and kill beatlepoo XD.

Lately I been contemplating many builds for my alt that all seem to either phail or lack something. The usual case is that it allways was just missing 1k expertise and I QQ when I realized I just invented a illegitimate build that could be proven godly in pvp. I refuse to try and make an exact replica of myself on law side but at the same time I also refuse to not learn such things like Mediarahan on the alt. So at the moment I'm at a standstill on what exactly am I going to do with this alt and have stopped all progress with it until I find out how it shall be used.

The Agito' clan been fun overall. Yesterday I literally laughed my butt off when someone left because right after stating he had 11 mill, then asks for the clan to help fund raise enough macca to buy the sword that gives +50% exerptise that HE will reap the benefits of using and keeping for his smith alt that he wanted to make for the clan(because we desperately NEEDED a smither lulz). Kororo called him out on it cuz at that time I didn't catch the whole situation and when I finally realized what was going on it made my day to see how some ppl can be ridiculous.

I asked kororo if he would give me mudoon as a Christmas present as a desperate attempt to obtain the move lol. I didn't expect a yes but I also didn't expect a flat out no since were clannies(yes I pulled the clanny card) and have proven that I could be trusted but we'll just have to see. I need to focus on collecting DCMs however because I only have 3 recorded (phail!!) and I need Athena for anti-melee and I also want inexp. Quet. as my ice demon(yes, I want another demon).

Since I'm too poor to buy anti-melee for 10 mill, as well as buy mudoon for 4 mill (yes I'm poor lol). My alternative for now was to SS the Scales to my Royal Scepter for +10 blunt resist (which worked like a charm when I faced pearz and kororo <3). Unfortunately, I heard someone had the reverse SS of the scales and was offering it + 2mill for the real the Scales (lulz I phailed). He wanted 2.5 mill for it when -he- confronted -me- but I later decided not to get it unless he wants to go down to 1 mill. I don't think anyone is gonna buy it so seems I'm the only one interested in it, but I'm not going to dig myself a ditch in debts to get it.

I also spent some money modding my Royal Scepter even more. So far I stopped at 8/5/7. The highest heal I ever gotten with it now is 956. My goal of healing 1k+ is so close yet so far (insert bleeding heart here). I realize that if I used the Kirin SS the goal would have been obtained, but I would sacrifice 10 int for that goal for replacing parvati, and refuse to use such cheating methods if it ment I had to be a shitty enhancer that didn't have 140 int.

I placed my beloved Royal Scepter on tradelist just to see what people would offer and I laughed at some offers and even got pms saying I was a retard for SSing the Scales on it. After being called a idiot countless times I could really care less. I do give an applause for those who realized that I did it for the blunt resist lol. I did however get offered 15 mill for it, but that wasn't an offer that was high enough to make me say goodbye to possibly the most expensive royal scepter in the game XD.

It sometimes feels like there's nothing to do in the game, but at the same time, there is alot of things on my to-do list. I am addicted to this game, but for now I need a few days off(I still prolly will play lol). cuz I need to focus on my finals in college.

A few days ago I ment up with Force and he informed me and lndicative that he was quitting and leaving for Grand Fantasia. It broke my heart almost when I heard he was quitting. I didn't even want to stick around when he said he was giving away his stuff. All the inc accusations and arguments and disagreements we had in the past (we were kool after all that rofl) just washes away and made me realize that I truly didn't want him to leave. A part of me was happy that we at least were able to be great friends (at least I thought) in the end, but now he's leaving me and everyone else. It starts to make me wonder when is my expiration date.

F/Cs are horrendous. I don't even want to look at them. This is the first time I'm happy enhancers don't have to worry about such things and as lndi said, It's our mission to be fashionable. Unfortunately, I phail in this department as well with my mismatched gear lol. But at least I still have the full earl set to walk around with, however I kinda want to get the full blessed outfit because it's so god dam sexy.

Your Megaten addicted Hockey Player(who can't seem to gain muscle .....no matter how hard he works in the gym, practice and how much he eats with his stupid creatine that tastes icky T_T)


LoveGuardian


P.S!!!

On an unrelated note: this is the latest progress of my squirtle. His stats are allways changing because of rebirths and plvling. So I have been accused of incing him because 1 day he takes 1k and few days later he takes only 700. The only inc used on him is x5 for plvling lol. These are his stats before the initial rebirth of rank 5 hagalaz.

1 comment:

  1. His close-range is higher than my alt's long-range lol

    ReplyDelete